Archie and Janet Hogg Park is located between High River and Longview, tucked away along the Highwood River on 64 St. W., in Foothills County. This park offers rustic family camping with mountain and river valley views, an abundance of plant and wildlife with great fishing opportunities during the fishing season. At present there is no water available on site and washrooms are closed. Camping reservations are for Alberta Residents only with self contained units. Please check www.FoothillsCountyAB.ca for updates.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Pull Through Sites
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Archie and Janet Hogg Park General Information and Campground Conduct
IMPORTANT: Summer 2020 COVID 19 limitations and current details HERE
Camping in the park is limited to Alberta residents at this time, please check for updates HERE
General Park Information:
- No serviced sites.
- No water on site.
- No WiFi or consistent cell service in the park.
- All campers must be registered to stay overnight in the park.
- 1 unit per site with maximum 6 members from same household.
- Maximum number of consecutive registered nights is 7.
- Check Out time is 11:30am.
- Quiet time is 11pm to 7am.
- Pets are permitted, but must be kept on leash and under control at all times.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Campers are personally responsible for the cleanliness of their site.
- Campers and Visitors are responsible to dispose of trash in bins provided.
- Campers and Visitors may be banned from the park for not using trash bins provided.
- Campfires must be contained to the fire pit provided.
- Campfires are not permitted during Burning Bans in Foothills County.
- Firearms and fireworks and their use is prohibited in the park.
- The park is not an equestrian facility.
- Off road vehicle use is not permitted in the park.
- Alcohol is restricted to campsites.
- Archie and Janet Hogg Park is a public place. A person must not smoke, vape or consume Cannabis in any public place. Foothills Bylaw 43/2018.
Following these rules will make your stay and the stay of other campers more enjoyable!
Campers and visitors to the park are reminded to be cautious near the river and along the banks. Click HERE for more information.
1 unit (RV, Motorhome, Travel Trailer, Tent) with up to 6 people from the same household. Full details and updates can be found on the Foothills County Website HERE
Camping in the park is limited to Alberta residents at this time, please check for updates on the Foothills County website HERE
Camping by reservation only.
Nightly rate is $20 with an additional $5.25 GST included charged by reservation company.
Long weekends require a minimum 3 night stay.
Cancellations require 3 days prior to arrival.
It is important that you read through the Policies & Bylaws Tab for further park information.