There are two parks at Crane Lake, each with its own unique attractions. PARK office located in West Park with firewood sales. East campers must launch on WEST side, (launch closed, east beach has with designated swimming area, newer playground, non-potable water, fish- cleaning stand, and wheelchair accessible outhouses. All campsites in the East area are non-power, and generators can be operated from 7:00AM to 11:00PM; .some sites are very open for group camping. (Gazebo to be built in 2020) In the West Park, amenities include 30-amp power, boat launch, and beach with designated swimming area, fish cleaning stand, non-potable water, and wheelchair accessible outhouses. A few are open enough to be considered double sites.
Local AttractionsCrane Lake is one of the most popular lakes in our region, and with good reason. It’s clear, cool water, and sandy shore make it a favourite amongst water sport enthusiasts. It also hosts a good population of northern pike and yellow perch making it equally as popular for fishermen. (Catch & release on pike, 15 max on perch). The lake itself is picturesque while being only a short distance off the beaten path. Quads are not allowed in Parks but adjacent quad trails are very popular.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Handicap Accessible
- Picnic Shelter
- Water Pump
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 20 Amp Hookup
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- Boat Launch
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Amazing camping experience
Rules and Regulations for Visitors:
To ensure your stay with us is as enjoyable as possible, the Municipal District of Bonnyville has established several guidelines to ensure safe and responsible camping.
•No person shall interfere with the rights of others to the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park. Please also refrain from running your generators continuously throughout the day. There will be zero tolerance for excessive noise from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please respect your fellow campers.
• The swimming and playground areas are NOT supervised. Use at your own risk.
• Secure all valuables. The M.D. of Bonnyville is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal or private property.
• All dogs must be leashed AT ALL TIMES. Dogs are not allowed on the beach AT ANY TIME. Cleaning up after your pets is mandatory.
• Only motor vehicles licensed for highway usage may be operated within the campground. ATVs are prohibited.
• Park guests are expected to maintain clean sites. Please use the designated garbage bins for waste - not the fire pits. Campsites left in an unacceptable condition may result in a fine of $250.
• Alcohol is not allowed off of your assigned campsite at any time.
• Fireworks are prohibited in all M.D. Parks.
In the event that you have to cancel your reservation, please provide at least 72 hours notice, prior to your expected check-in. One night’s stay will be deducted from your camping fees. Failure to notify the park caretaker 72 hours prior to check-in will result in the loss of your entire camping fee. To read our Campground Operations Bylaw, please visit: www.md.bonnyville.ab.ca/304/Municipal-Owned
No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Modifications are subject to a CDN$5.00 (five) fee.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behavior is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.