Atton's Lake Regional Park features a spring fed, clear water lake with sandy beaches. There are camping, picnic and playground facilities near the water. This well treed park boasts clean modern facilities, concessions, playgrounds, unsupervised swimming area, nine hole grass greens fold course with a licensed clubhouse, ball diamonds, horse shoe pits (equipment not supplied), pickle ball court (equipment available) and a boat launch to name a few amenities. Red Cross swimming lessons are offered in July. If peace and solitude are what you are seeking, you can find it here. If action is where it's at for you, you can find plenty of that as well. There are numerous activities, organized and otherwise, all summer. In the latter part of the season, the park becomes a very peaceful haven with plenty of terrific outdoor fun to be had.
Nearby Cut Knife offers everything needed in a community, full grocery service, licensed restaurants, pharmacy, hardware store, liquor outlet, fuel and service, car washes, movie theater, bowling alley and a medical clinic. Cut Knife is the "Home of the World's Largest Tomahawk" which can be viewed in Tomahawk Park within the town limits. At Tomahawk Park you will find Clayton McClain Memorial Museum, showcasing the community's history.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Convenience Store
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 20 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Glamping Tents
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Water Hookup
- Ball Diamond
- Boat Launch
- Designated Swimming Area
- Golf course
- Horseshoe Pits
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Pickle Ball Court
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Attons Lake Regional Park Terms & Conditions
1. Check in time is 2:00 PM. Check out time is 12:00 PM (noon).
2. Persons must be at least 19 years of age to reserve and/or occupy a site without adult supervision.
3. Full payment is required at the time of placing a reservation, regardless of the length of the stay. Master Card or VISA will be required.
4. Camping season is May 15th to September 30th, 2022. Opening & closing dates will be weather dependent.
5. All vehicles entering the park must display an appropriate park pass. These can be purchased at booking and obtained at time of arrival. You must present your receipt for this.
- Daily Pass $8.00
- Weekend / 3Day $15.00
- Weekly Pass $25.00
- Season Sticker $50.00
**Park & Campground Rules & Regulations**
1. Pets: We welcome our four-legged friends; however, we do aim to make every visitor’s experience as enjoyable as possible. Therefore, we do maintain the following regulations:
- Pets are limited to 2 per campsite and must remain on leash, in a kennel, or in your camping unit at all times.
- Pets are never allowed at large around the Park.
- Pets are not allowed in the playground areas, on any beach around the lake or on the golf course.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Noisy or aggressive pets will be required to be removed permanently from the park. This is at the discretion of any authorized Park Personnel.
- You are 100% responsible for your pet if you bring it to the Park. Atton's Lake Regional Park takes no responsibility for any issues there incurred.
2. Golf carts are permissible for transportation around the park. HOWEVER, the operator must be in possession of a valid driver’s license. Golf cart operators must obey the rules of the road, the same as apply to any vehicle. This will involve RCMP enforcement if necessary.
3. Quiet time is 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. This extends to any type of noise pollution including the use of generators.
4. Motorized water craft are not allowed on the lake on weekends in June, July and August.
5. ATV’s are not allowed to be operated in the Park at any time in June, July and August.
6. Absolutely no parking is allowed at the boat launch at any time. This area is for loading and unloading only. Fines will be imposed. Ample parking is provided in the storage area northwest of the boat launch.
7. Every vehicle that enters the park must have a Regional Park Pass, Daily, Weekly, 3 Day pass or Season Sticker. That pass must be displayed in clear view for park attendants to see.
8. Vehicles may never be parked so as to block any roadway. Please ensure that your vehicle is parked fully on your campsite. If you have more vehicles than you can park on your site, please make use of the public parking areas outside of the campgrounds.
9. Reserved sites will be ***held until noon of the day after scheduled arrival***. If you anticipate arriving later than your scheduled arrival you are advised to be in contact with the Park Office at (306) 398-2814. If you are a no show after 12:00 noon on the day after your scheduled arrival, and the Park Office Staff has not heard from you, your site will be forfeited and open to reservations once again. This is regardless to the length of your intended stay. All fees paid in anticipation of your stay will be forfeited as well.
10. All campers are required to check in upon arrival. Please pull over at the Park Gate and proceed to the office, with your receipt and driver’s license. Arrivals that occur after office hours should proceed to their site. Campers arriving after hours are requested to visit the Park Office to check in as soon as possible the very next morning after their arrival.
11. Reservations made by telephone, or drive-up bookings, that do not provide a valid credit card, will require a security deposit of $100.00 to be provided at check in. This is in addition to the camping fees. Confirming your site with a credit card is preferred and strongly recommended. Late arrivals that are not guaranteed with a credit card will be cancelled. Reservations that cannot be guaranteed with a credit card may not be made more than 24 hours in advance of arrival.
12. Day visitors are welcome to use the picnic sites near the playground and main beach. Campsites are for the use of overnight guests only.
13. Open fires are not allowed. Fires must be contained in the fire pits provided or in an approved apparatus. By approved, we mean Attons Lake Regional Park approved. Bring your own apparatus if you like, but you may be required to not use it.
14. Fire bans. Attons Lake Regional Park reserves the right to place fire bans on the entirety of the park with no notice whatsoever.
15. No cutting of trees or shrubs.
16. Attons Lake Regional Park assumes no responsibility for the safety of your camping supplies and various belongings. Please ensure that your belongings are properly secured when they are not under your immediate supervision.
17. Water craft are not allowed in the swimming area.
18. Fishing is not allowed off-shore at the Main Beach.
19. Open liquor & cannabis are prohibited in all public areas. Liquor & cannabis are permitted at your campsite ONLY. Alcohol is permitted in licensed venues. This will involve RCMP enforcement if necessary.
20. An alcohol/cannabis ban will be in effect in the campgrounds for the May long weekend.
21. Vandalism, rowdiness or abusive behavior will not be tolerated on the Park premises. This will involve RCMP enforcement if necessary and could result in eviction from the Park.
22. Refunds are not granted for an eviction, vacating your site early, inclement weather, wildlife, insects, quality of lake water, air quality, fire bans, car troubles or getting lost on your way to the Park. If you are going to be late arriving, it is your responsibility to advise the Park Office of such. (306) 398-2814.
23. Letting go of effluent or grey water on the ground is a fineable offense under the Litter Control Act. This will be enforced.
24. Atton's Lake Regional Park reserves the right to refuse service or to evict customers who do not follow the rules and regulations of Attons Lake Regional Park.
***Atton’s Lake Regional Park Authority reserves all right to amend, add to or nullify restrictions, policies & regulations as deemed necessary & without notice***
In the interest of public safety and regardless of restrictions & regulations laid out here-in, the latest in provincial restrictions will be adhered to and without notice if necessary.
Public washrooms will be available. Campers are strongly urged to use their own facilities or use extra caution when using public facilities.
Laundry facilities may be available by appointment at the main concession.
Unless provincial restrictions change in a timely manner swimming lessons will not run.
At the golf course:
Tee times will be required, absolutely no walk-ons can be accepted. (306) 398-4055
Tee times will be spaced every 8 minutes.
Payment may be by credit, debit or cash. An ATM is available.
Only persons who reside together may share a power cart.
All physical distancing restrictions will apply around the club house, on the course and during play.
Around the Park:
Cash will be accepted at the toll booth as well as debit or credit card.
Firewood will have to be prepaid at the toll booth as will fuel for recreation purposes.
The boat launch will be available. Please observe proper social distancing and protect yourself from possible contact with Covid 19 at the boat launch and on personal watercraft.
There may very well be no tournaments and/or public events this year.
If you or anyone you have had contact with are presenting symptoms of Covid 19 at the time or your planned arrival, please stay home. Your reservation will be refunded in full regardless of notice given, IF you notify at the Park email of that being your reason for cancelling your stay and your notice is provided in advance of your intended arrival.. If no notification given the normal penalties will apply. email@example.com or use the contact us form on the lestcamp reservation system.
If you have travelled out of country please self-isolate at home for 14 days and be certain of your state of health before coming to the Park.
In regards to Covid 19 any and all restrictions may be added to or altered at any time and without notice. It is our sincerest wish that we do our best to keep all our clientele and staff as safe as we can.
**Reservation Cancellations & Refunds**
Refunds are not granted for an eviction, vacating your site early, inclement weather, wildlife, insects, quality of lake water, air quality, fire bans, car troubles or getting lost on your way to the Park. If you are going to be late arriving, it is your responsibility to advise the Park Office of such. (306) 398-2814.
Refunds for cancellations will be granted under the following conditions only. The notice period is considered to be that period of time immediately previous to check in time (2:00 PM) on your scheduled arrival date.
- For bookings of one week in length, or less, 48 hrs notice or forfeit of 1 nights fee.
- For bookings in excess of one week but less than one month, 7 days notice or forfeit of 1 weeks camping fee.
- For bookings in excess of one month, 14 days notice or forfeit of 2 weeks camping fees.
- Absolutely NO refunds will be given for cancellations that occur for stays booked on long weekends in July & August, or that portion thereof, regardless of the notice given.
- The Booking Fee ($5.00) is non-refundable.