Bear Hill Park is a Day Use park with a separate area that can be booked for group overnight camping. Individual or spontaneous camping is not permitted. Day use hours are 7:00 am - 11:00 pm. Picnic tables, pedestal BBQs and outdoor restrooms are available in the day use area. The original Bear Lake Hall, built in 1948, was moved to Bear Hill in 1983 where it remains today. It may be used as a rain shelter. The land was donated by George Hagen in the 1950's for use as a public park. Sheltered walking trails and beautiful vantages are the site highlights. Bring your own firewood or BBQ charcoal.
- Common Fire pit area
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
While visiting our parks this season, please remember:
- Be considerate of others.
- Avoid excessive and offensive noise at any time of day: Talking or singing loudly, stereos at high volume and any other noisy behavior is not permitted.
- Quiet hours for group camping are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. This means all stereos and generators must be turned off, and noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Keep campfires small and under control. Make sure your fire is extinguished before you leave. Soak it with water once, and then again, making sure to stir through the ashes. Do not burn any garbage in the fire pits. It is an offense to leave a fire unattended or burning (even smoldering) after vacating your site.
- Under the Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Act, individuals can possess, use and consume cannabis in a temporary residence; this includes places like a parked motor home or camper, a set up tent, and within your rented campsite.
- Alcohol may be consumed in a temporary residence such as a parked motor home or camper, a set-up tent and within your rented campsite. Alcohol may not be consumed in day use areas.
- Please refer to the County's bylaws for more information
Camping fee refunds are determined by the notice provided:
If three days (72 hours) or more before 2:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival, all camping fees are refunded.
If two days (48 hours) or more before 2:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival, one night's camping fee is forfeited.
If less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours' notice before 2:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival, two nights' camping fees are forfeited.
If less than 24 hours' notice, no refund available.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 16:00:09):
Depart On (Check-out @ 13:00:09):