Located on the southeast shore of picturesque Lesser Slave Lake and bordering the town of Slave Lake. Big Fish Bay R.V. resort offers full service lakefront lots, tent sites, cabins and group camping areas, as well as excellent fishing opportunities. Big Fish Bay is close to many amenities and a wealth of activities for you and your family to enjoy.
Some of the Park’s primary features:
- Clean washrooms & showers
- Sandy beaches
- Swimming (No lifeguard)
- Fishing – Walleye, Pike, Perch
- Bird watching
- Firewood available
- Fire pits at all sites
- Pets welcome (some restrictions apply)
- Caretakers on site / Security
- Family reunions
- Cabins/cottages for rent
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Fish Filleting Station
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Water Pump
- Year Round Camping
- Convenience Store
- Internet access (WiFi)
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- 50 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- Designated Swimming Area
- Driving Range
- Golf course
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Local Market
- Offroad Trails
- Outdoors games
- Pickle Ball Court
- Splash Park
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
• Check-in Time for the campsites is 2:00PM. Check-out Time is 11:00AM.
• Check-in Time for Cabins is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 11:00AM sharp.
• All cabin bookings require a 2 night minimum stay on regular weekends and a 3 night minimum stay on long weekends.
• Online reservations will open January 2nd and close October 1st.
• All camping fees for duration of stay are due at time of booking. Sites will not be held without payment under any circumstances.
• Obey all posted signs in the park.
• ATV’s are prohibited.
• No lifeguard on duty.
• Fireworks are prohibited.
• Hunting and firearms are prohibited.
• Fish cleaning at designated cleaning station only.
• Crafts and water skiers must stay out of the swimming area, and away from anglers.
• Safety incidents occurring on the property are required to be reported immediately.
• Campers must stop and display your camping pass when re-entering the campground.
• Quiet hours are from 11:00PM to 7:30AM
• All guests’ equipment and litter must be removed from site by time of departure. Fees may be assessed if site is left littered or in disorder.
• ZERO tolerance of verbal or physical abuse towards park staff.
• If you are booked into a full service site with an RV we allow one tent, if it is intended for your immediate family/children, at no charge.
• If you want another friend to stay in a tent at your site, it is a $25 fee per night.
• If you have a full service site booked for tenting you are allowed two tents per site.
• Maximum two (2) motorized vehicles per site (excluding camping unit).
• All parking is confined to the guest’s site or the designated marked parking areas.
• Parking on the grass, road shoulder or in unoccupied campsites is prohibited.
SEASONAL STATUS AND MAIL:
• Guests are prohibited from claiming Big Fish Bay as their permanent address, as defined by local bylaw.
• Mail may only be delivered to guests at the campground by a temporary mail forwarding service.
• The guest is responsible for any intentional or accidental damages caused by guest or their party. Repair or replacement of damaged property will be billed to the guest accordingly.
• Please report damages or maintenance issues to the office immediately so we have time to make repairs for you or the next guests arriving.
• All material or liquid waste generated by a guest must be disposed of properly. Utilities are provided at each campsite for liquid waste disposal.
• Trash and Recycling dumpsters are provided throughout the campground for solid waste disposal.
• If a dumpster is full, please use one of the other dumpsters provided.
• Washing any vehicle or camping unit may only be performed by a professional service or by methods that do not require constant running water; a bucket and sponge for example.
• Draining of any fluid including oil, gasoline or grease, etc. is strictly prohibited.
• All cabins, buildings, and public areas are non-smoking. This includes cannabis.
• Please dispose of cigarette butts in the trash or designated receptacle provided at your cabin. Do not dispose of cigarette butts on the ground or lake.
• Pets are not permitted inside cabins or buildings.
• Pets must be kept on a leash and picked up after.
• Pet pens are allowed with a maximum size of 10x10.
• Please do not leave your pets unattended.
$250 FINE IF THE SMOKING OR PET RULES ARE BROKEN
• Campfires are permitted in fire rings only. Open ground fires are strictly prohibited.
• All campfires and cooking fires must be extinguished at the end of the night following their use.
• Please do not collect firewood in the woods surrounding the campground. It is available for purchase at the main office/store.
• Glass containers are strictly prohibited anywhere in the campground.
• Alcohol consumption is prohibited at the playground and on all roadways in the campground, as well as in public buildings.
• Any alcohol related issue is grounds for immediate removal from the campground.
**CHILDREN’S SAFETY: **
• Observe posted speed limits and watch out for children at play.
• Children must be supervised at the playground.
• Children under twelve(12) are not to be left unattended in any cabin, tent, building or campsite at any time and must be accompanied by an adult age eighteen(18) or older.
BEACH AND PLAYGROUND:
• No lifeguard on duty. Use at your own risk.
• The following items are prohibited from the campground: clotheslines, portable or inflatable pools, fireworks, flares, firearms, bows & arrows, paintball guns and For Sale signs.
• Management has the right to change your site in case of emergency.
• NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES.
BIG FISH BAY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE A CAMPER’S RESERVATION, AT ITS DISCRETION, FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE POLICIES OF THE CAMPGROUND, LOCAL BYLAWS OR ANY OTHER REASON AS DETERMINED BY MANAGEMENT.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR CABIN RENTALS MAY APPLY TO YOUR RESERVATION.
• Two (2) night minimum stay required on weekends (Fri-Sat-Sun)
• Three (3) night minimum stay required on long weekends.
• Pets must remain on leash at all times.
• No pets or smoking allowed inside the cabins.
And the most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!
**Big Fish Bay R.V. Resort Ltd. **
For RV camping, please cancel 14 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
For cabins, please cancel 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
Camping & Cabins
As a condition of reserving a site or cabin at Big Fish Bay R.V. Resort Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Big Fish Bay), I, either personally or as the authorized representative of my organization, declare that I have received, read, understand and agree to abide by the conditions as set forth in the Campground Rules. I understand that failure to adhere to the Campground Rules on behalf of my organization or myself may result in forfeiture of future reservations privileges.
In consideration for my rental, I hereby assume responsibility for all damage to Big Fish Bay property, or injuries to Big Fish Bay or officials, arising out of any use of the facility arising out of the negligence or intentional acts of myself or any guest of mine using the facility.
In consideration of the use of the Big Fish Bay facility, the undersigned, individually or as an authorized representative of a registered facility renter, do hereby release, relieve, quitclaim and indemnify Big Fish Bay, its officers, agents, officials, servants, employees, volunteers and contractors for all injuries and damages, including personal injury and/or death, all suits, claims, actions, judgements, including reasonable attorneys fee and costs, for anything arising out of or related to the use of Big Fish Bay facilities, including incidents arising from the negligent or intentional acts of Big Fish Bay indemnities.
This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
*Take note regarding Cannabis Policies
No Cannabis out in the park.
I have read and agree to comply with all the Campground rules and regulations as posted in the office and/or on the grounds.