If you are traveling between May and September, Innisfree also offers a wonderful overnight experience at the Innisfree Birch Lake Campground & Recreation Park located 2 kms south of Highway 16 along Secondary Highway 870 (50520 - Hwy 870) on Birch Lake. An excellent place to unwind, you will see colourful summer sunsets that will complete long days of rest and relaxation.
Birch Lake Campground & Innisfree Recreation Park offers 51 Sites 31 Powered with 30 amp Sites, 10 Sites with 15 amp 9 No power sites we have Non potable Water on site for camper fill ups
We have a Beautiful Private Group Camping Area with a heated building stove, fridges, tables and chairs with 10 sites with 15 amp only power and a large group Fire-pit. Plenty room for tents and activities.
3 Full size Baseball Diamonds with a huge Building to host events and Tournaments!
We Offer free Flush Toilets and Hot Showers for our camping guests.
Visitors and residents can enjoy cultural and recreational variety and opportunity in the Village of Innisfree with the Prairie Bank of Commerce Museum, Curling Rink, natural ice Skating Arena, Public Trout Fishing Pond, Baseball Diamonds, Tennis Courts and up-to-date children's playgrounds.
If you like the beach, then you'll also find nearby Wapasu Lake, a terrific place for leisure and water recreation.
Discover it for yourself. Whether you are planning to enjoy Innisfree for a day or a lifetime we guarantee a warm welcome!
Innisfree Museum, Fishing at Innisfree Trout Pond, Cutbank Penguin, Innisfree Hotel &Bar, Gregs Truck Stop Restaurant and Innisfree Market and Garden and Found Goods Store(antique&Used), Innisfree Museum.
Please check out our website for a full list of businesses in our community.
Free pamphlets travel guides and maps available in Park Office
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- General Tent Area
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Seasonal Sites
- Convenience Store
- Pull Through Sites
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Powered RV sites
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Ball Diamond
- Designated Swimming Area
- Horseshoe Pits
- Kayaking and Canoeing
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Quiet and perfect for a quick getaway
Very disappointing. With some investment it could be great.
Nice spot for a break
Awesome little campground
Why Stay Anywhere Else?
Fantastic camping experience
Amazing, relaxing campgound!!
Amazing hidden gem
Amazing hidden gem
Nice little campground!
Nature Lover's Dream!
Cute cozy campground
Rules of Innisfree Birch Lake Campground & Recreation Park -2022
- Directions to our campground are as follows: (Click the Link Google Maps - Birch Lake Campground & Recreation Park)
- Check in time is 2:00 pm and check out time is 1:00 PM. The campsite must be vacated and all shelter equipment and other property must be removed. If you are late leaving without prior arrangement you will be charged for an additional night.
- If you do not show up by noon the next day or make prior arrangements regarding a late check in, we reserve the right to re-book your vacant campsite.
- Only one motor vehicle and one camping accommodation unit are permitted to be kept in the campsites. Additional non-camping vehicles may be parked in the designated parking areas. No vehicles shall be parked in a manner or location that impedes traffic and are restricted to parking lot only ! No parking in sites or on road ways.
- No person shall interfere with the rights of others to the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park. Quiet time shall begin at 11:00 PM and end at 7:00 AM. Any person who does interfere shall be asked to leave.
- Only registered guests are allowed to stay overnight. All visitors must exit the park by 10:00 PM. Gates closed at 10:00 pm and open at 7:00am
- Fires are only allowed in the provided fire pits and should not be left unattended. All fires, coals or smoldering materials must be extinguished before leaving the campsite.
- Obey restrictions on fires. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times.
- Firewood for sale at the office for $10.00 per bundle.
- Unsightly sites will not be tolerated. Please keep your site clean and free of garbage. Garbage cans are available throughout the campground for your convenience, PLEASE DO NOT LITTER.
- Consumption of alcohol out in the open is prohibited. Liquor is prohibited on roads, in washrooms, day use picnic sites, the park and other public areas. Public drunkenness and rowdiness will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction. No refund will be offered.
- Smoking, vaping, e cigarettes and marijuana prohibited in public areas.
- The use of off-highway motor vehicles are not permitted in the park, baseball diamond areas, lagoon or on lakeside or any trials maintaned by park staff
- Pets are welcome, however they must be under control and on a leash at all times this includes in campsites and all surrounding grounds . The owner shall be responsible for cleanup of any mess created by the pet.
- Any foul and/or abusive language or threatening behavior towards our staff WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! Violation of this WILL result in expulsion from the campground. No refund will be offered.
- No children under 18 years may rent a campsite or camp in a trailer by themselves, parental supervision for Minors is required. Parents are responsible for their children and any damages they may cause.
- No person shall discharge fireworks in the park.
Day Use Area Rules
- Picnics allowed in day use area only or camping fees will be applied.
- Vehicles shall only be parked in designated parking areas.
- The use of off-highway motor vehicles are not permitted in the park.
Persons who disobey the park rules shall have their camping permits cancelled and will be required to leave the park. The rules will be enforced by park management and employees. Also the RCMP and bylaw enforcement officers have been given the authority to enforce the rules and regulations of the park.
The owners of the park are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury on the premises.
Cancel 3 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
Gates Closed at 10:00pm nightly All visitor must leave at that time or pay camping fees!
Arrangements must be made prior to closing gates for access with Park Manager no later then 11:00pm!
Gates Open at 7:00am daily
NO ATVS/MOTORCYCLES/GOLF CARTS/OR MOTOR BOATS ALLOWED ON GROUNDS or BASEBALL DIAMONDS GROUNDS AT ANY TIME, Fines will be issued under section 9.3 of Village of Innisfree/Birch Lake Campground Bylaws….
Small Concession in Park Office Price List is located outside the office doors….
Bundled Wood $10.00 per bundle Available contact Park Manager til 10:00 pm
RV/5th Wheel /Pull Through/Back in sites Tenting Sites with grass area , please look at site photos when booking to ensure your units fit along with 1 vehicle ONLY . Moving fees will be applied if units are moved to another site….
Private Group Camp Site with 10 sites plus a Quonset building with Stove, Fridges and Tables and Chairs….
Non Potable(NON DRINKING) Water available at main building and by Playground Parking for RV fills ONLY….
Flush Washrooms and Showers…..
Clean Outhouses Available all day for Day Use Day Use Area & Playground…
Hiking Trails for Walking Only
Park Office offers Brochures, Maps and Local Tourist/ Attractions Info
NO Local Swimming @ Wapasu Lake this year(2023) due to bluegreen algae contamination
Kayaking/Canoe/Paddle Boards only allowed on Birch Lake ask Park Manager where to access water
Looking for a Baseball Tournament area well we have 3 Ball Diamonds and a Quonset for Rent inquiries with Camp Manager
Horse Arena also available for rental inquiry within.