Black Nugget Lake Park is a redeveloped site of a former coal mine, it features a beautiful long winding lake, perfect for non-powered boating, kayaking or canoeing. Stocked with both rainbow and tiger trout, fishing is an easy and enjoyable way for family and friends to connect. Play volleyball, basketball, or enjoy the playground with tether ball and horseshoe pits, 2 picnic shelters are available for public use. Hiking trails, bird watching - migratory waterfowl and wildlife abound
Local AttractionsIf you’re a golfer, Coal Creek Golf Resort, an 18-hole champion golf course is right next door.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Tap Water
- Walk-in Sites
- Convenience Store
- Pull Through Sites
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- Basketball or Tennis court
- Beach Volleyball
- Boat Launch
- Golf course
- Horseshoe Pits
- Offroad Trails
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Campground Rules and Regulations
- Any foul and/or abusive language or threatening behavior towards our staff WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! Violation of this WILL result in expulsion from the campground.
- Check in time will be 4:00PM, Check out time: 12:00PM. If you are late leaving without prior arrangement you will be charged for an additional night.
- Quiet time 11:00PM – 7:00AM.
- Consumption of alcohol out in the open is prohibited. Liquor is prohibited on roads, in washrooms, cook shelters, picnic sites and other public areas. Public drunkenness and rowdiness will not be tolerated and will result in police action and immediate eviction.
- Smoking is prohibited in the washroom facility.
- Campsites are only guaranteed for camping nights that are paid for. Campground fees cannot be refunded once checked in for any reason.
- Liquid and solid waste must be disposed of in receptacles provided. Pouring waste water on open ground or in sump holes dug beneath trailers is prohibited. A sewer dump station is available for your use.
- No children under 18 years may camp in a trailer by themselves. Parents are responsible for their children and any damages they may cause.
- Unsightly sites will not be tolerated. Please keep your site clean and free of garbage. Garbage cans are available throughout the campground for your convenience, PLEASE DO NOT LITTER.
- Do not damage, cut, or remove trees or bushes from the campsites. Any damage done is an offence and you can be charged.
- Do not use fireworks, sparklers, fire crackers or caps at the campsite.
- Obey restrictions on fires. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times.
- Build fires only in fire rings provided for that purpose. Firewood must be small enough to fit inside the fire ring. Do not put garbage in fire pits. Do not start fires with gasoline or camping fuel. Keep flammable materials away from campfires. Be sure your campfire is completely extinguished before leaving your site or going to sleep at night. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING FIRES UNDER CONTROL.
Campers will be evicted and/or fined if any of these rules are violated. If the nature of the offense is criminal or violates any laws, police will be called and eviction will be immediate.
Campground Pet and Owner Rules
Due to the increasing number of pets in the campground, the following rules will apply:
1. Pets must be kept on a leash always even in your camp site.
2. You must clean up after your pet.
a) Please bag pet waste and put it in the garbage containers. Do not put un-bagged waste in the containers.
b) If campground staff must clean pet waste from your site after you check out, you will be charged a $10 fine.
3. Absolutely no pets are allowed in the concession or washrooms.
4. Dogs with aggressive behavior are not allowed in the park.
5. Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
a) When you leave your campsite, put your dog in the camper or in a kennel. Do not leave dogs unattended in a campsite. Children may cut through the site and encounter a dog trying to defend its territory. Dogs tend to bark or howl for their owners when they are left alone in a strange place. If your dog is howling or barking while you are gone, it is not pleasant for your neighbors. Make sure your dog is inside and comfortable, so everyone else can enjoy their stay too.
Absolutely no refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures for any reason..
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behavior is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
Gates are locked at 11 p.m. and reopened at 7 a.m.
Bookings are nominative and non-transferable.
We require 120 hours cancellation in order to receive refund on entire reservation.
The price paid for this campsite is for one unit only. If additional units are placed in the same campsite, an additional fee for each additional unit is due to the campground upon arrival.
Arrivals: From 4:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Departures: Before noon.