Clean water, great boat launch, excellent park management, new washroom/shower facilities, firewood, worms, ice all available at camp store, fishing is great on Crowe lake, treed area, generous camp sites… family oriented…playground for kids… Safe environment… Very scenic the sun sets are the best ever, great fishing and park management could not be better. Our family has now grown and our grand children & children as well as my wife & I still stay at Booster, we have enjoyed this campsite for over 30 Years.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Market Garden
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Walk-in Sites
- Convenience Store
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- Water Hookup
- Basketball or Tennis court
- Boat Launch
- Horseshoe Pits
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Local Market
- Offroad Trails
- Outdoors games
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
BOOSTER PARK REGULATIONS – 2023
- All cars must stop at office upon entering the park.
- No one shall deface, remove or damage any property.
- No trees, vegetation, or landscaping shall be altered, removed or undertaken without written permission from the Manager.
- No one shall kill, hunt, or trap any birds or animals.
- No one shall discharge or be in possession of any firearms or fireworks unless authorized.
- No one shall throw stones or other missiles.
- No one shall use abusive, insulting, obscene, or threatening language.
- No one shall leave refuse in any place other than the receptacle provided by Booster Park.
- All residents of the park must recycle. Facilities available at the store.
- No one shall erect, post, paste, fasten, paint or affix any placard, bill notice, or sign in the park without the permission of the Booster Park Manager.
- No one shall permit a dog or cat to be in the park unless the animal is secured by a leash of not more than 2 meters in length. No other animals allowed in the park.
- No one shall permit an animal to be in any waters in the park area.
- No one will: (a) sell or offer for sale any article (b) beg or solicit charity (c) advertise or carry on any business within the park unless prior arrangements have been made with the Committee.
- Tenants are responsible for cleanliness and neatness of their sites.
- Boats to be launched in boat launching area only.
- When leaving trailer sites water must be shut off.
- No one shall engage in athletic games except in areas designated for that purpose.
- No one shall light or maintain a fire other than in a fireplace.
- No one who lights a fire in the park shall leave it unattended.
- No one shall camp in the park except in designated campsites.
- Not more than 6 people allowed per campsite. There may be more than 6 people per campsite if they comprise of one immediate family (husband, wife, daughters etc.)
- No more than one car or two motorcycles on the campsite. All extra vehicles must park in designated parking areas.
- No one shall operate a motorcycle in the park except for necessary transportation to and from their campsite.
- No one shall operate an all terrain vehicle in the park.
- No one shall ride a bicycle except on roads.
- (a) No private docks allowed on Booster Park Shoreline
(b) Size & type of boat to be accommodated by a dock must be authorized by the Committee.
- Payment of yearly docking fee must be paid at the same time as lot lease.
- Boats not moored at Booster Park docks must be removed daily and stored at boat storage area only.
- No excessive noise at any time.
- No noise after 11:30 p.m.
- Speed limit of 9 km/hr. on all roads within the Park.
- Tenants are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- No more than one tent and one trailer per campsite
- Subletting of campsites is not permitted.
- The Booster Park Manager has the right to move campers from their campsites to other vacant sites.
- The Booster Park Manager has the right to settle problems and the right to run the park at his
Discretion, in accordance with the agreement between the Manager and the Municipality of Marmora and Lake
- Park rules and regulations are subject to change by the Manager and or the Municipality.
- All outside refrigerators must be kept locked.
- Washing Machines, non-” trailer” toilets, heaters other than appropriate trailer propane heaters, and water heaters other than appropriate trailer models, are not allowed to be used in Booster Park. No electric heaters are allowed.
- All personal injury and park property damage must be reported to the Park Manager immediately.
Booster Park will not be responsible for damage to private property.
- All construction of any kind must be approved by the Booster Park Committee before construction is begun. Maximum size of decks allowed is 10’ by length of trailer. Only one shed per lot is allowed; size and specification to be determined by the Committee. No other building; excavation; additions, including TV antennas etc. of any kind is allowed.
- No converted buses or other non-standard trailers allowed.
- American currency will be accepted at par with Canadian currency.
- The foregoing rules and regulations must be obeyed by all campers and visitors to Booster Park. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations could result in immediate expulsion from the park.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 16:00:25):
Depart On (Check-out @ 13:00:25):