Camp Lake features two beaches, a boat launch, boat trailer parking, picnic shelters/cookhouses and a sewer dump station for your convenience. Take in some swimming, boating, water skiing, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking or have a game of horseshoes. There is a playground, basketball hoop volleyball court, tether ball and beach volleyball are also available for your enjoyment. The concession/office is located at the entrance to the campground where you will find flush toilets/showers, firewood, ice cream, and other concession items for sale.
Take a trip back in time at the Viking Museum. Or try a round of golf at the Viking Golf & Country. Kinsella Market on Sundays 11-4. Fresh vegetables, baking, canning/pickles, wood work, copper jewelry, beaded necklace, drawings, quilting, and more.
Please keep in mind there are only 2 pets permitted per unit.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Tap Water
- Water Pump
- Convenience Store
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Powered RV sites
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Basketball or Tennis court
- Beach Volleyball
- Boat Launch
- Cycling trails
- Designated Swimming Area
- Horseshoe Pits
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Outdoors games
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Very large clean sites
My new favorite- it's got it all!
Great little hidden gem
Very Well Kept, hidden gem, Well Worth the travel
Great Family Campground
Great family camping!
First Time @ Camp Lake
Great family fun!
Great place for kids
Campground Rules and Regulations
- Any foul and/or abusive language or threatening behavior towards our staff WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! Violation of this WILL result in expulsion from the campground. No refund will be offered.
- Check in time will be 4:00PM, Check out time: 12:00PM. If you are late leaving without prior arrangement you will be charged for an additional night.
- If you do not show up by noon the next day or make prior arrangements regarding a late check in, we reserve the right to re-book your vacant campsite.
- Quiet time 11:00PM – 7:00AM.
- Consumption of alcohol out in the open is prohibited. Liquor is prohibited on roads, in washrooms, at the beach, day use picnic sites, the park and other public areas. Public drunkenness and rowdiness will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction. No refund will be offered.
- Smoking is prohibited in the washroom facility, on the beach and in the park.
- Campsites are only guaranteed for camping nights that are paid for. Campground fees cannot be refunded once checked in for any reason.
- Liquid and solid waste must be disposed of in receptacles provided. Pouring waste water on open ground or in your camp site is prohibited. A sewer dump station is available for your use.
- No children under 18 years may rent a campsite or camp in a trailer by themselves. Parents are responsible for their children and any damages they may cause.
- Unsightly sites will not be tolerated. Please keep your site clean and free of garbage. Garbage cans are available throughout the campground for your convenience, PLEASE DO NOT LITTER.
- Do not damage, cut, or remove trees or bushes from the campsites. Any damage done is an offence and you can be charged.
- The use of fireworks, sparklers, fire crackers or caps at the campsite is prohibited.
- Obey restrictions on fires. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times.
- Build fires only in fire rings provided for that purpose. Firewood must be small enough to fit inside the fire ring. Do not put garbage in fire pits. Do not start fires with gasoline or camping fuel. Keep flammable materials away from campfires. Be sure your campfire is completely extinguished before leaving your site or going to sleep at night. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING FIRES UNDER CONTROL.
Campers will be evicted and/or fined if any of these rules are violated. If the nature of the offense is criminal or violates any laws, police will be called and eviction will be immediate without a refund.
Campground Pet and Owner Rules
Due to the increasing number of pets in the campground, the following rules will apply:
1. Only 2 pets per unit. Pets must be kept on a leash always even in your camp site.
2. You must clean up after your pet.
a) Please bag pet waste and put it in the garbage containers. Do not put un-bagged waste in the containers.
b) If campground staff must clean pet waste from your site after you check out, you will be charged a $10 fine.
3. Absolutely no pets are allowed in the concession, washrooms, on the beach or in the park.
4. Dogs with aggressive behavior are not allowed in the park.
5. Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
a) When you leave your campsite, put your dog in your camper or in a kennel. Do not leave dogs unattended in a campsite. Children may cut through the site and encounter a dog trying to defend its territory. Dogs tend to bark or howl for their owners when they are left alone in a strange place. If your dog is howling or barking while you are gone, it is unpleasant for your neighbors. Make sure your dog is inside, hydrated and comfortable, so everyone else can enjoy their stay too.
There are no refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals, or early departures.
Bookings cannot be amended within 5 days (120 hrs.) of arrival.
For any changes or cancellation to this reservation, you must go to login/My bookings and select Modify/Cancel Booking
“No Shows” will not be refunded under any circumstances. If you do not show up by noon the next day or make prior arrangements regarding a late check in, we reserve the right to re-book your vacant campsite. No refund will be offered.
If you wish to cancel your reservation and receive a refund, we require a notice of a minimum of 5 business days (120 hrs., with Noon being the starting time). All cancellations will be subject to a $5 service fee. There will be no exceptions, regardless of the circumstances, so please see the examples below.
Example 1: You have a reservation for a long weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights). On Sunday, you have a family emergency and you know that you will not be able to go camping on the weekend. If you contact the OFFICE by telephone or email before Sunday at 4:00:00 pm, you will qualify for a refund. This allows 5 complete business days before the 4:00:00 pm check in time at the campground on Friday. If you call at any time after 4:00:00 p.m. on the Sunday, you will not receive any refund. No exceptions.
Example 2: You have a reservation that starts next Tuesday. On Thursday you decide that you have to cancel your reservation. If you contact the OFFICE by telephone or email before Thursday at 4:00:00 pm, you will qualify for a refund. This allows for 5 days notice (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday) before the 4:00:00 pm check in on Tuesday. If you call at any time after 12:00 p.m. 4:00:00 pm, you will not receive any refund. No exceptions.
As of March 1st /2021
Camping Season is upon us and Camp Lake Park is opening for bookings. We are monitoring our operations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and this page is updated as adjustments are made. Please note as of March 1st 2021 Beaver County is open for reservation for the 2021 camping season, Beaver County is opening group camping as of June 18, 2021 Showers will remain closed.
There is a maximum amount of 2 pets per unit permitted.
- Group Camping is permitted.
- Playgrounds, basketball, volleyball and tether ball open
- Picnic shelters and change rooms are open.
- Public showers will remain closed
- Washroom will remain closed
- Boat launch is open.
- Beach's are open
- Day use area open
- Follow Provincial social distancing recommendations
- Only 2 dogs per unit permitted.
The health and safety of our residents, visitors, staff, and contractors is our top priority. These measures are in line with Provincial recommendations to practice physical distancing.
Please read all posted signage.
Absolutely no refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures for any reason.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behavior is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
Bookings are nominative and non-transferable.
We require 120 hours cancellation in order to receive refund on entire reservation, otherwise you are charged for the entire stay.
The price paid for this campsite is for one unit only. If additional units are placed in the same campsite, an additional fee for each additional unit is due to the campground upon arrival.
Arrivals: From 4:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Departures: Before noon.