What-A-View farm offers peaceful, treed surroundings yet is only minutes to the many activities in the area. You can watch horses bathing in the pond while deer and eagles regularly pass through. Hemer Provincial Park directly connects to the property, where there are many beautiful walking trails. There are approximately 11 kilometres of easy walking trails weaving through the park along Holden Lake and through the marsh areas. The marsh area at Hemer Provincial Park is also a favourite destination for bird watchers and ornithologists. While we are a for profit company, each of our tents will be supporting an important local cause.
The property is located only 10 minutes to the city center. The famous Crow and Gate Pub is less than 2 minutes away. The Pub was the first neighbourhood pub in BC and follows the British Pub tradition with great food and reasonable prices. Cedar village is only 5 min away which offers a grocery store, coffee bar, bank, pharmacy, dentist, liquor store and other places to eat. A visit to Victoria is possible in one hour. It is the ideal base for Nanaimo and Vancouver Island exploration.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Free)
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Sani Station
- Tap Water
- Walk-in Sites
- Glamping Tents
- Horseshoe Pits
- Offroad Trails
- Outdoors games
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
These guidelines will ensure a more pleasant stay for everyone.
- Respect your neighbors.
- Respect the wildlife.
- We don't allow generators.
- It is the responsibility of all campers to clean up garbage and cigarette butts on their site.
- Please keep the washroom facility clean for everyone to comfortably use.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Quiet time must be respected between 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
- Check-in Time is after 1 p.m. and Checkout Time is 11 a.m..
- The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behavior is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- We are a "pet friendly" campground, but you must limit the number of pets to a maximum of 2 per campsite. Your pet(s) must be attended to and leashed at all times. Please pick up after your pet(s).
- Bookings cannot be amended within a week of arrival.
- Fires spread rapidly - DO NOT LEAVE FIRES UNATTENDED – EVER.