This is a well-kept park with 11 individual campsites, which all have a view of the lakefront. Despite the park’s small footprint, it offers a nice sized playground and picnic shelter as well as hand-pump water, fish cleaning stand, boat launch, dock, firewood, and horseshoe pits.
Ethel Lake has good fishing and is less than 20 minutes from five other fishing lakes, including Hilda, Crane, Little Bear, Marie, and Cold Lake. Ethel Lake is 20 minutes from the City of Cold Lake.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Fish Filleting Station
- Picnic Tables
- Water Pump
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- Boat Launch
- Designated Swimming Area
- Horseshoe Pits
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Rules and Regulations for Visitors:
To ensure your stay with us is as enjoyable as possible, the Municipal District of Bonnyville has established several guidelines to ensure safe and responsible camping.
•No person shall interfere with the rights of others to the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park. Please also refrain from running your generators continuously throughout the day. There will be zero tolerance for excessive noise from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please respect your fellow campers.
• The campground shower house is open 24 hours. Registered campers will be provided with an entrance code.
• The swimming and playground areas are NOT supervised. Use at your own risk.
• Secure all valuables. The M.D. of Bonnyville is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal or private property.
• All dogs must be leashed AT ALL TIMES. Dogs are not allowed on the beach AT ANY TIME. Cleaning up after your pets is mandatory.
• Only motor vehicles licensed for highway usage may be operated within the campground. ATVs are prohibited.
• Park guests are expected to maintain clean sites. Please use the designated garbage bins for waste - not the fire pits. Campsites left in an unacceptable condition may result in a fine of $250.
• Alcohol is not allowed off of your assigned campsite at any time.
• Fireworks are prohibited in all M.D. Parks.
In the event that you have to cancel your reservation, please provide at least 72 hours notice, prior to your expected check-in. One night’s stay will be deducted from your camping fees. Failure to notify the park caretaker 72 hours prior to check-in will result in the loss of your entire camping fee. To read our Campground Operations Bylaw, please visit: www.md.bonnyville.ab.ca/304/Municipal-Owned
No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Modifications are subject to a CDN$5,00 (five) fee.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
Bookings are nominative and non-transferable.
The price paid for this campsite is for one unit only. If additional units are placed in the same campsite, an additional fee for each additional unit is due to the campground upon arrival. There are no exceptions.
Arrivals: From 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Departures: Before 12:00 p.m.