Come stay at Happyland Campground, located just outside of Ninette, MB, and along the north shores of beautiful Pelican Lake. Stay for a night or stay for a month, you will enjoy one of our 27 fully serviced sites. Monthly sites are located along the entrance road leading the way to the lake. Overnight sites are located in the middle of the campground and along the highway. All sites are equipped with power, water and sewer, a picnic table, and fire pit. You will be sure to enjoy some fishing, boating, or horseback, quad, hike on the trails nearby.
Happyland Campground is located on the eastern outskirts of Ninette, MB on highway #23. The campground is walking distance to town (350 meters), where you can enjoy a meal at a restaurant, shop at the convenience store, or visit the Terry Fox Memorial Park. Other nearby attractions include a golf course at Pleasant Valley Golf Club (35km), hiking/quad trails just across the highway from the campground, sailing at the Pelican Yacht Club and so much more.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Fish Filleting Station
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Convenience Store
- Gas Station
- Pull Through Sites
- 30 Amp Hookup
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- Ball Diamond
- Boat Launch
- Cycling trails
- Designated Swimming Area
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Local Market
- Offroad Trails
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Check in time is 3:00pm and Check out time is 2:00pm. Please report to the office upon arriving and leaving.
- Please speak to the Campground Manager if you request a later checkout.
- Online reservations are the preferred method to reserve campsites. Telephone reservations will only be accepted when the campground is open (May-Sept)
To call for a reservation please call (204) 528-2653. You will be required to give credit card information over the phone.
- There will be no refunds for late arrivals, early departure, or weather conditions.
- Seasonal campsites can not be booked online. For more information about seasonal sites contact the RM office at 204-537-2241.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 4 days notice for a refund, and will be subject to a $5 service fee. Please visit campreservations.ca or contact the Happyland Office at 204-528-2653 to cancel a reservation.
- Only one camping unit per site. One small tent may be allowed, with approval
from the campground management.
- Quiet time is from Midnight to 8:00am. Please be considerate of others and keep all noise to a minimum. No loud music, vehicles, generator, etc.
- Speed limit is 10km/hr. Please watch out for children
- Only two vehicles are allowed at each campsite at any time. Vehicles must be licensed, and kept on the roadway or parking lots. Do not park in unoccupied sites or block driveways or roadways.
- ATV’s or Dirt Bikes, and Golf Carts are permitted within the Campground from point A to B (no joy riding). Speed limit of 10km/hr must be followed, and be driven only on the road.
- Visiting hours are between 9:00am and Midnight. Information about who is occupying a campsite will not be released without written consent from the person(s) occupying the site.
- Please do not walk through other campsites, stay on the roadway.
- Please keep alcoholic beverages within your campsites.
- Alcohol beverages are prohibited in open areas; roads, washrooms, playground, and any other public area.
- Lawful consumption or smoking Cannabis is permitted at the CAMPER’S SITE ONLY. It is prohibited in all open areas within the Campground. In the event that consumption or smoking is subject of a valid nuisance complaint by other Campers, as determined by the Campground Manager, then the Campground Manager may further restrict such on-site consumption or smoking as deemed by the Campground Manager as appropriate.
- Children in the campground should be supervised at all times.
- Please help keep our washrooms and showers neat and clean. An adult should accompany children to the washroom.
- There are no lifeguards at the beach. Swim at your own risk.
- Anyone wishing to install a Boat Dock must submit a R.M. of Prairie Lakes Boat Dock Application Form.
- One watercraft per site is allowed.
- Fires are permitted but only in the provided fire pits. Please do not move the fire pits, as it kills the grass underneath. Do not put any garbage in the fire pits, use the centralized garbage bins.
Bundles of firewood are for sale at the office. Please ensure your fire is extinguished before going to bed or leaving your campsite.
- Please put your bagged garbage into centralized garbage bins. Please note that we recycle here, and would appreciate it if you could separate recyclables from household garbage.
- Please turn off your water, lights and air conditioners when leaving for an extended period of time (going home). If you’re A/C if found running for an extended period of time while you are away, you will be charged for the extra hydro use.
- No gray water is to be drained into trees, work areas or grass. There is a sewage dump station located at the north side of the washroom. Do not flush feminine hygiene products or baby/disinfectant wipes in trailers or the main washroom. The sewer system is not designed to handle this.
- Keep in mind our water supply is limited. Lawn watering, or washing vehicles is NOT permitted. Campground water should only be used for purposes within your RV.
- Pets are permitted, however please be considerate of your neighbours. All pets must be kept leashed, attended and controlled at all times. Pet litter must be cleaned up. No pets are allowed in any of the campsite buildings.
- We are proud of our local campground, and with your help we will keep it beautiful. We work hard to continually improve the operation of the park and make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Please help us by leaving your campsite clean for the next camper. Thank you for picking up garbage, even if it isn’t yours.
- We will not be responsible for any articles left unattended at the campsites.
- We reserve the right to immediately evict, without refund any guest who fail sto adhere to any of our campsite rules.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Campground Manager,
or the R.M. of Prairie Lakes Office at 204-537-2241.
Revised March 2021
Cancellations require a minimum of 4 days notice for a refund, and will be subject to a $5 service fee. Please visit campreservations.ca to cancel a reservation.