If you like combining camping with ATVing, you will enjoy the Hilltop Lake campground. Only 19 km from La Glace, 24 km from Woking, 40 km from Spirit River or 41 km from Sexsmith.
Hilltop Lake Campground provides an excellent nature camping experience with 10 back-in camping stalls and supplied firewood. The forest setting provides good privacy within the sites. Located approximately 15 minutes Southwest of Woking, Alberta on Hwy 724. The campground is pet-friendly, ATV-friendly and connects to ATV trails. The day use area has an open shelter, firepits, picnic tables and a playground, suitable for family gatherings and outings. The small lake is ideal for canoeing, kayaking, paddle boards or simply swimming.
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Free)
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Water Pump
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Offroad Trails
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Hilltop Lake Campground
- Check in is 2 PM, check out is 12 PM
- Quiet time is between 11 PM and 7 AM (no music or generators between these times).
- The manager reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of any guest deemed unsuitable. NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
- There are NO services in our campsites.
- Please do not exceed 15 km/hr while driving in the campground.
- We are a "PET" friendly campground, but you must limit the number of pets in a site to a maximum of two. Your pets MUST be leashed at ALL times including in the day use area. Please remember to pick up after your pet(s). A $20 fee may be issued if caretaker has to clean feces from your site.
- No gasoline powered watercraft are allowed on the lake.
- No fires are allowed on the beach area. This area is for recreational activities such as canoeing, kayaking, swimming, etc.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Parental supervision is required for children.
- Barbecues are permitted in the day use area but must be raised off the ground and attended by an adult at all times. Please clean up after yourselves.
- Fires are only permitted in designated firepits. Firewood is free for our guests but must not be removed from the campground. Please take only what you need. Please ensure your campfire is out prior to leaving your site or checking out.
- Please be bear smart and put ALL food away prior to leaving your site. Bears can smell food from up to 5 miles away.
- Visitors to the campground must leave by 11 PM.
- ATV’s are permitted in the campground but they must be driven slowly and quietly, while going to and from the designated trails. Please do not make new trails.
- ATV’s are not permitted in the day use area or on the beach.
- Please do not litter on the ATV trails. Take your garbage to a trash receptacle.
- The consumption of alcohol is NOT PERMITTED on ATV’s at any time.
- Discharging of firearms strictly prohibited in the park.
- Respect your fellow campers.
- Changes or cancellation to this reservation, you must login to your Travelers profile - https://campreservations.ca/profile to request changes to your bookings, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We require 24 hours notice prior to the reservation date(s) in order for you to receive a refund, less the initial $5 transaction fee.
- There are no refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals, or early departures.
- Bookings cannot be amended within 24 hours of arrival.
- “No Shows” will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 14:00:40):
Depart On (Check-out @ 12:00:40):