Hutch Lake Campground is located 35 km north of High Level and in the shadow of Watt Mountain lies the beautiful man-made Hutch Lake. The beach, playground, and volleyball net make it a perfect destination for families with kids. The lake features a dock, boating and is great for fishing. The surrounding area is complete with trails for hiking or quadding in the summer. There are 21 non-serviced sites, group sites, and tenting.
High Level is 35kms south of Hutch Lake and the closest amenities location. The Town of High Level is the region's hospitality, retail, and transportation hub. Straddling the MacKenzie Highway, it is the gateway to the North Territories and the perfect place to stop for fuel, food, and family-friendly activities. High Level offers some of Northern Alberta's best restaurants as well as the region's only indoor water park.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Free)
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Tap Water
- Water Pump
- Convenience Store
- Pull Through Sites
- Big Rig Friendly
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Beach Volleyball
- Boat Launch
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Offroad Trails
- Outdoors games
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Very clean and quiet.
Rules and Regulations as per Municipal Parks Bylaw 1317-24.
- Check in time is 4:00PM Check out time is 2:00PM. An additional overnight charge shall apply to campers who check out after 2:00pm
- No person shall camp overnight in a park except in an area designated for that purpose unless otherwise authorized by a Park Officer and has a valid permit
- When a campground or park has individual campsites, the maximum allowable combination of motorized vehicles, camping accommodation units, and towed equipment shall no exceed an amount that can not be safely evacuated from the site in the case of an emergency,
- No person shall camp for more than fourteen (14) consecutive days in the same campsite.
- An individual campsite shall be considered to be unoccupied when no camping accommodation unit, motor vehicle, or personal belongings are located on the campsite.
- A camping permit is automatically cancelled and no refund is issued if the Parks Officer does not receive notification from the person that made the reservation within 24 consecutive hours of the check in time of the scheduled arrival date.
- No visitors shall be allowed in the park after 11:00 PM. Any person remaining the park after 11:00 PM shall be subject to pay the overnight camping fee.
- No person shall occupy or remain in an area designated as a day use area after 11:00 pm unless authorized by a Park Officer.
- No person shall set, light or maintain a fire in a park except in a fireplace, pit or other facility designed for that purpose.
- No fire shall be left unattended or be allowed to spread.
- All fires, hot coals or smoldering materials shall be extinguished before leaving.
- No person shall exceed the posted speed limit with a motor vehicle or off-highway vehicle in a park.
- All persons having the custody or control of an animal shall
- at all times have the animal on a leash.
- be responsible for the immediate clean up of the animals waste.
- no person shall deposit solid waste in a park except in a receptacle or area provided for that purpose by the Municipality.
Enjoy your time but please respect the campground and your neighbors!
- On-line reservations can only be cancelled and/or refunded online.
- all online cancellation fees refunded will be refunded to the card used for the original transaction.
- Any on-lone reservation cancelled more then 72 hours from check in time on the first day of the reservation will be refunded 90% of the total booking cost, minus the booking fee which is non-refundable.
- Any on-line reservation cancelled less then 72 hours from check-in time on the first day of the reservation will be refunded 50% of the total booking cost, minus the booking fee which is non-refundable.