Beautifully treed sites nestled between the golf course and ball diamonds in the park minutes off of the TransCanada Yellowhead Highway 16. Showers and washrooms as well as sani-station and potable water available. The concession building with outdoor covered patio is available to rent for family reunions or get togethers. No firewood available on site.
Vist scenic Centennial Park with wetlands viewing along the eco-friendly walking trail connecting to Heritage Park, where you can view 100 varieties of lilacs and plaques honoring the pioneering spirit of our community. Downtown you will find restaurants, fuel, groceries, hair salon, quaint coffee shop, gift shop featuring local artisans / producers and a post office. For the kids there are 2 playgrounds on the Elementary School grounds and a tot park on 48th Avenue at 52 Street.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- General Tent Area
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Tap Water
- 20 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Powered RV sites
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- Ball Diamond
- Golf course
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Welcome to Kitscoty Regional Park!
Please review the following campground rules:
- Check out time is 2:00 pm. Only one camper unit per site.
- Campers must park on gravel pads.
- Tents are permitted in electrical sites, but are required to pay the full "serviced" campsite rate.
- Fires are permitted in designated pits only.
- Campers are responsible to deposit their campsite garbage to the commercial garbage bin.
- Only RV waste is allowed to be dumped at the sani-station. Use of the sani-station is complimentary for registered campers.
- All pets must be leashed and kept under control. Loud barking dogs are not welcome. Owners are responsible for cleaning up any pet waste.
- Campers must respect their neighbor's right to a quiet time which will be subject to enforcement.
- Property remaining in the campground at the annual closing date becomes property of the Village.
Please respect our facility and help us create a nice place to stay. The Village reserves the right to request campers who refuse to comply with the rules to vacate the campground.
Please cancel 1 day prior to arrival.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 14:00:15):
Depart On (Check-out @ 11:00:15):