Kleskun Hill offers a fascinating glimpse at Canada's northernmost badlands ecosystem. The area is comprised of a Natural Area, historic village with rentable hall and church, day use area and campground. Kleskun Hill has a rich history and deep sacred value to local Indigenous communities.
Amenities include an indoor shower/washroom, non-potable water tap, outdoor restrooms, large playground, hiking trails in the natural area. Fire pits and picnic tables in the day-use area.
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Tap Water
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
While visiting our parks this season, please remember:
- ·Be considerate of others.
- Avoid excessive and offensive noise at any time of day: Talking or singing loudly, stereos at high volume and any other noisy behavior is not permitted.
- Quiet hours for group camping are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. This means all stereos and generators must be turned off, and noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Keep campfires small and under control. Make sure your fire is extinguished before you leave. Soak it with water once, and then again, making sure to stir through the ashes. Do not burn any garbage in the fire pits. It is an offense to leave a fire unattended or burning (even smoldering) after vacating your site.
- Under the Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Act, individuals can possess, use and consume cannabis in a temporary residence; this includes places like a parked motor home or camper, a set up tent, and within your rented campsite.
- Alcohol may be consumed in a temporary residence such as a parked motor home or camper, a set-up tent and within your rented campsite. Alcohol may not be consumed in day use areas.
- Please refer to the County's bylaws for more information
Should you need to cancel your reservation we require a 72-hour notice prior to reservation date in order for you to receive a refund minus $5 administration fee and 3% transaction fee. A refund for the full reservation dates will NOT be refunded should your cancellation be less than 72 hours.
o If three days (72 hours) or more before 2:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival, all camping fees are refunded.
o If two days (48 hours) or more before 2:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival, one night's camping fee is forfeited.
o If less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours' notice before 2:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival, two nights' camping fees are forfeited.
o If less than 24 hours' notice, no refund available.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 16:00:01):
Depart On (Check-out @ 14:00):