Welcome to our RV Park within the Village of Loreburn! Conveniently located near Loreburn's attractions and services and a short drive to Lake Diefenbaker, our RV park features 12 full service campsites, 3 with 30 amp and 9 with 50 amp service. The campground has 2 large unisex accessible washrooms and a laundry facility.
Loreburn is a quiet village just 10 minutes from Lake Diefenbaker and the neighboring community of Elbow. Loreburn has a service station with convenience store and fuel available, a library, playground, ball diamonds. Lake Diefenbaker is known for its fishing, stunning views and great water sports. Elbow has a grocery store, hotel/bar, ATM, mini golf, orchard & park area, marina and world class golf course.
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Free)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Convenience Store
- Gas Station
- Internet access (WiFi)
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 20 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- 50 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- Ball Diamond
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
CAMPING RULES (bylaw #3-2015)
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to book a campsite.
2. Bookings are taken through the Village Office and online only.
3. Quiet time is 11 pm to 7 am.
4. All items left at owner’s risk. Park is not responsible for any damages.
5. Campers are responsible for maintaining a clean, presentable site. Waste and recycling are to be placed in designated Loraas Disposal containers located in Campground.
6. Site holder is responsible for the conduct and behavior of all guests.
7. Pets must be kept leashed at all times and owner is responsible for litter cleanup. See Loreburn Bylaw #5-2014 for associated fines.
8. Only one camping unit per site is allowed.
9. All camping units other than tents and truck campers must be legally registered.
10. All vehicles must be licensed. A maximum of two vehicles are allowed per campsite, as well as a watercraft. Visitors shall park in designated parking areas (Loreburn Rink Parking Lot) not on side of roadway.
11. One tent and one screened tent, are allowed per site and only one picnic table per site.
12. All grey water must be contained and disposed of at trailer dump located beside washroom facility OR directly connected to the sewer hookup within the site. Disposal of grey water/sewage on the ground is strictly prohibited.
13. Campfires are allowed in the provided fire receptacle only and must be attended to at all times, and kept at a manageable size. Thoroughly extinguish the fire/embers to prevent spontaneous combustion and re-ignition of the fire. In the event of high winds, dry conditions and/or high temperatures, the Village will issue a Fire Ban.
14. *Fireworks are NOT permitted in the park.
15. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed on site in accordance with the Alcohol and Gaming Regulations Act, 1997.
16. Major appliances are restricted to those fixed in camping units. This includes mini fridges and freezers.
17. Campers must plug into designated plugs only.
18. Use of generators is NOT permitted in the park.
19. Loreburn Village Council reserves the right to refuse camping to any applicant.
20. Failure to comply with any conditions may result in eviction from the park.
14 days before arrival to receive a refund.