- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- General Tent Area
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Pull Through Sites
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Sewer Hookup
- Storage unit
- Water Hookup
- Ball Diamond
- Basketball or Tennis court
- Beach Volleyball
- Boat Launch
- Designated Swimming Area
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Outdoors games
- Splash Park
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
Avg Rating: No rating available(0 reviews)
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
- Upon arrival, all guests must check in at the Campground Office.
- Check in time is 2pm.
- Check out time is 11am. Guests wishing to extend their stay must contact the Campground Manager for availability. Relocation to a different site may be a possibility.
- Payment for reservation must be paid in full upon arrival.
- Online and phone reservations must be paid by a credit card. Reservations made in person may be paid by cash, debit or credit card.
- One camper or tent per site. Additional units must be approved by the Campground Manager prior to set up.
- A maximum of two vehicles allowed per campsite. Extra parking is available at the Office.
- For all watercraft parking, please see the Campground Manager for availability.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children throughout the campground area, including the washrooms.
- Only registered guests allowed after 11pm.
- Deposits for the next season must be left with the Campground Office by the end of the current camping season.
- Fees will be set at the beginning of each camping season.
- Seasonal sites will be available the Wednesday prior to May Long weekend, weather permitting.
- Removal of units and all possessions must be completed by the Sunday following the September Long weekend.
- Speed limit will be 10km/hr throughout the entirety of the campground.
- Registered guests are responsible for the conduct of any visitor to their site.
- Noncompliance with Campground Rules & Policies may result in the removal of visitors and/or registered guests.
- Pets must be registered with the Campground Office.
- Guests are responsible for all removal of feces and disposing appropriately in waste receptacles.
- Guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
- Aggressive behaviour, excessive barking or disruptions by pets will not be tolerated.
- All pets must be kept within your campsite.
- All pets must be on a leash when outside of your campsite, no exceptions.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed on the main beach areas. A beach designated for dogs is available at the boat launch area.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Loud parties and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated and may result in being removed from the campground.
- Generators are permitted. Use of a generator is not allowed during quiet hours.
CLEANLINESS AND DUMPSTERS
- All guests must maintain a clean site by removing any trash to the bins in a timely manner.
- Dumpsters available for disposable of household garbage (Please put inside bin).
- Washrooms are cleaned daily to maintain a sanitary environment.
- Parents are responsible and accountable for the behavior of their children at all times in all locations on the grounds including washrooms.
- Disposal of sewer and grey water must be done at the designated dumping station only
- The Town of Minnedosa and campground staff assume no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- The Town of Minnedosa assumes no liability for any injuries or illnesses of any registered guests or visitors.
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION CHARGES
- Cancellations 48 hours prior to check in will result in a full refund less a $5.00 + GST booking fee.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of check in will result in a cancellation fee of $5.00 + GST per day.
- No Shows will result in a full forfeiture of the booking.
- Changes may be made through the online reservation system or by contacting the Campground Office.