- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- General Tent Area
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Pull Through Sites
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Sewer Hookup
- Storage unit
- Water Hookup
- Ball Diamond
- Basketball or Tennis court
- Beach Volleyball
- Boat Launch
- Designated Swimming Area
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Outdoors games
- Splash Park
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
Avg Rating: 4.4(15 reviews)
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Many opportunities for activities
Oct 11, 2022by Dave Johnston
Minnedosa Beach Campground is a Town owned and operated Campground on the shores of man-made Lake Minnedosa. There are a great variety of sites. Some are small, some are large. Some have thick trees, some are in the open and some are in-between. Some are unserviced, some are partially serviced and some are full-service. Some sites are of grass and some are on gravel. Most are fairly level. There is a beach and multiple children’s play areas. The Campground is well kept, has great services and is walking distance from Town. The Town has done a great job of development and of making their local history easy to understand. The adjacent lake is open to a great variety of watersports. Canoes and kayaks are available for rental in the Campground.
Wonderful place to stay!
Sep 16, 2022by Bobbi Sainsbury
Congratulations on this season. We stayed Rockin the Fields weekend and found the campground both beautiful and immaculate. The showers and washrooms were clean and tidy. We also needed some help and Rodney and Brenda graciously assisted. Minnedosa campground is lucky to have them as managers. They made our stay most enjoyable. Big thanks out to them! Harry and Bobbi
Sep 11, 2022by Herbert Mueck
It is a nice clean place to stay for a long time and pet frindly to.
Minnedosa camping is a much needed getaway
Sep 8, 2022by Brad Patterson
Weekends spent away from work and city life are a must in a well balanced life. Mdsa is close enough to commute quickly from Brandon , the 15 amp power sites need an upgrade but the privacy of most sites is great . See you next year
Nice camping sites for family camping
Sep 3, 2022by Anonymous
Campground was clean and well kept.The bathroom and showers where clean. The caretakers where very helpful to us. Would really like to see the sites we used updated to a 30 amp service as we could not use our air conditioner on a 15 amp site but that’s all the was available as we had four campsites booked for family camping wonderful camping
Aug 31, 2022by Laurie Finley
Always a great place to stay, clean and quiet and very close to the beautiful town.
Aug 23, 2022by Alan Warkentin
We enjoyed camping here. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Campground is clean and well maintained.
Aug 16, 2022by Margot Craig
Enjoyed the campground, clean, a little damp but with the amount of moisture this year its to be expected. Lake is great, campground was quiet at night, clean washrooms, mosquitoes were few and far between . Will definitely be back!
Beautiful but needs work
Aug 16, 2022by Anonymous
A beautiful location with lots of sites. Our site hadn’t been cleaned between campers with holes dug by dogs and bits of garbage strewn about.
Aug 15, 2022by Cody Brown
This was the second time we have been to this campground and it was great as always! Where we had booked was a very spacious lot, no real tree cover but that’s what awnings are for. Lots of variety for lots with some looking like they could be tricky to back into but perfect for smaller campers. Grounds very well kept with grass mowed down and nice fire pits. Tons of activities for kids or adults like us who just wanted to enjoy the beach. We will be back next year (hopefully in the same spot) and bringing more people with us. Excellent campground and highly recommend!
Aug 15, 2022by Anonymous
Campground is in a excellent location if you want to spend some quiet time around a campfire and a day on the water with your boat or kayak,then relax on some sandy beaches. There is some maintenance that could be looked into but having a short camping season this year due to flooding in the area could be the reason. Not sure why there is no garbage cans around the campsite, but there is probably a reason. Would definitely return as it was the weekend getaway we were looking for. A heads up for other travelers, firewood is pricey.
Rural gem for summer getaway
Aug 14, 2022by Anonymous
The campground is well maintained with friendly, helpful staff! The communication is good and easy access to firewood and ice and nice beach with options for kayaking and water fun. Bonus was a limited mosquito population too! Neat features like book swap and pavalion to rent. Town might wish to improve signage to the site for newcomers as the sign in the building is not the easiest to spot, esp with construction.
Aug 8, 2022by Lise Weatherby
Tenting sites are fairly private, surrounded by bush. Campground and washrooms were clean. Signs posted by management could have a friendlier feel....
Aug 13, 2022 by Campground Manager
hi lise could you be more specific on the signs not sure what you are refering too? thanks Brenda
Aug 2, 2022by Gillian Kibsey
We had a great stay at Minnedosa Campground. It was clean and family friendly.
Jul 29, 2022by Anonymous
Campground needs some assistance. Washrooms were not clean throughout our stay, showers are not cleaned, grass is not cut regularly, trees need to be pruned, ashes not emptied from fire pits. We have camped here for a number of years and have noticed a decline in how the campground is being looked after. A beautiful lake.
Aug 13, 2022 by Campground Manager
hi Rhanda sorry you had a bad experience, the washrooms are cleaned twice daily but having 171 sites theres alot of people using them so its tough to have them spotless throughout the day. Grass is cut on each site once a week but with all the moisture its hard to cut when wet. The fire pits are emptied once a week ,you had used your own firepit which if it was full we are only a phone call away to empty .We also noticed you had dogs at site that were not registered we ask if you decide to come back please register next time. All we ask is if there is something that needs attending to please give us a call so we can fix the problem. Thanks Rodney and Brenda
- Upon arrival, all guests must check in at the Campground Office.
- Check in time is 2pm.
- Check out time is 11am. Guests wishing to extend their stay must contact the Campground Manager for availability. Relocation to a different site may be a possibility.
- Payment for reservation must be paid in full upon arrival.
- Online and phone reservations must be paid by a credit card. Reservations made in person may be paid by cash, debit or credit card.
- One camper or tent per site. Additional units must be approved by the Campground Manager prior to set up.
- A maximum of two vehicles allowed per campsite. Extra parking is available at the Office.
- For all watercraft parking, please see the Campground Manager for availability.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children throughout the campground area, including the washrooms.
- Only registered guests allowed after 11pm.
- Deposits for the next season must be left with the Campground Office by the end of the current camping season.
- Fees will be set at the beginning of each camping season.
- Seasonal sites will be available the Wednesday prior to May Long weekend, weather permitting.
- Removal of units and all possessions must be completed by the Sunday following the September Long weekend.
- Speed limit will be 10km/hr throughout the entirety of the campground.
- Registered guests are responsible for the conduct of any visitor to their site.
- Noncompliance with Campground Rules & Policies may result in the removal of visitors and/or registered guests.
- Pets must be registered with the Campground Office.
- Guests are responsible for all removal of feces and disposing appropriately in waste receptacles.
- Guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
- Aggressive behaviour, excessive barking or disruptions by pets will not be tolerated.
- All pets must be kept within your campsite.
- All pets must be on a leash when outside of your campsite, no exceptions.
- Absolutely no dogs allowed on the main beach areas. A beach designated for dogs is available at the boat launch area.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Loud parties and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated and may result in being removed from the campground.
- Generators are permitted. Use of a generator is not allowed during quiet hours.
CLEANLINESS AND DUMPSTERS
- All guests must maintain a clean site by removing any trash to the bins in a timely manner.
- Dumpsters available for disposable of household garbage (Please put inside bin).
- Washrooms are cleaned daily to maintain a sanitary environment.
- Parents are responsible and accountable for the behavior of their children at all times in all locations on the grounds including washrooms.
- Disposal of sewer and grey water must be done at the designated dumping station only
- The Town of Minnedosa and campground staff assume no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- The Town of Minnedosa assumes no liability for any injuries or illnesses of any registered guests or visitors.
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION CHARGES
- Cancellations 48 hours prior to check in will result in a full refund less a $5.00 + GST booking fee.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of check in will result in a cancellation fee of $5.00 + GST per day.
- No Shows will result in a full forfeiture of the booking.
- Changes may be made through the online reservation system or by contacting the Campground Office.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 15:00:18):
Depart On (Check-out @ 12:00:18):
- or -