Rendez-Vous RV Park & Storage is a family owned RV Park committed to making your camping experience a pleasurable one. Whether you’re just passing through, or looking for a place to call home, the Rendez-Vous Country Oasis could be exactly what you’re looking for. We also have a on site a 5th Wheel rental trailer, fully equipped with a king sized bed, large walk-in shower, and full sized fridge, that is available from April 1 - Sept 30th. We also have a one bedroom fully furnished cottage that sleeps 2 adults and 2 children and a RV heated shelter. Both of these can be rented out year round. Rendez-Vous RV Park and Storage defines quality service with new, clean facilities including a laundromat, convenience store, restroom & showers to make your stay as convenient and comfortable as possible.
- Park is located right next door to Cecil Thompson park which features a playground with a bouncy pillow, outdoor exercise equipment, a stocked fishing pond and walking trails.
- Peace Country offers canoe and kayak rentals as well as guided trips on the river.
- The peace country offers a variety of golf courses including mini golf at Golf World on the Peace, an 18 hole course at Mighty Peace Golf Course and The Nampa Golf Course which is a 9 hole course.
- Pat’s Creek provides a great hiking trail in the hills of Peace River.
- Peace River has many great fitness centers and activities the whole family will enjoy such as; Peace Regional Swimming Pool, Tapped Out Gaming & Entertainment, Baxtex Rec Center, Fitness on the Go. Historical landmarks including 12 Foot Davis Grave site, Sagitawa lookout, and St. Augustine Mission Provincial Historic Site.
- Feeling like a scenic drive? Shaftesbury Trail follows the river and has many must see stops along the way including the Shaftesbury Ferry. The ferry is free to the public and will take visitors across the river where Tangent Park is located.
- Peace River has a wide variety of local diners such as Java Domain, Alz Donair, Norms Pizzazz, Kita North and WOW Grill.
- Cabins/cottages for rent
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Water Pump
- Year Round Camping
- Convenience Store
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Pull Through Sites
- 30 Amp Hookup
- 50 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Storage unit
- Water Hookup
- Beach Volleyball
- Cycling trails
- Outdoors games
- Trout Pond
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
- All guests must register upon arrival. Payment is required upon arrival.
- EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER IS 911, and give land location: SE. ¼ SEC-23-83-21-W5M, Highway 688, East Hill, 950 WOODS ROAD. Also call the park manager at 780-618-1345.
- Quiet time is 10pm. Please do not play music after this time.
- Checkout time is 12pm. Checkouts between 12pm and 3pm will result in a $20 late fee. Checkouts later than 3pm will be charged a full night’s rate.
- Please leave valuables locked up in a safe place.
- Please keep vehicles off the grassed areas.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Maximum 2 dogs per site. Aggressive dogs are not permitted.
- The speed limit within the campground is restricted to 10km/h (6mph), this is to ensure everyone’s safety.
- In the event you have to cancel your reservation, you must do so no more than 24 hours prior to your arrival date. Failure to provide notice 24 hours before your arrival date will result in a charge of one nights stay.
- Campfires are permitted in designated areas only. Please do not leave firewood in your site when checking out. Do not burn garbage or other items in fire pits.
- Campers are required to keep their lots neat and tidy. Please PICK UP your cigarette butts, do not use fire pits as if they were garbage cans. If garbage is left in fire pit or your lot is left unclean you will be charged a $100 clean-up fee.
- Only 1 sleeping unit (except children’s tent), and 2 vehicles per site unless authorized by management.
- We are a green park and have bins for garbage and recycling (bottles and cans). All money from bottles collected is donated to a local charity.
- Registered guests are responsible for their visitors. Please inform them of our rules.
- Excessive intoxication and noisy parties are not tolerated at any time of day. All alcohol must be kept and consumed on your site. Smoking of any kind is prohibited from common areas.
- Restroom, showers and laundry facilities are open 24/7. Please help us keep these clean and tidy so all guests can enjoy them.
- Satellite dishes are not allowed on grassed areas, or screwed into picnic tables. Picnic tables or items left on grassed areas will be moved when maintenance is being done.
- All sewer hook-ups are required to have a sewer elbow. There are some available for purchase within the office.
- No washing or repairs of RV’s, vehicles or ATV’s is permitted on campsite property. Any droppings of mud from your vehicle must be picked up.
- ATV’s and off highway vehicles may only be driven on property to enter or exit directly, to and from registered guest’s sites. No driving around property or revving of engines is permitted. Speed limits must be obeyed at all times.
Weekly and Monthly stays
- Power is charged at $.20 KW
- A security deposit of $100 for Weekly and $200 for Monthly refundable if site is left in clean condition.