Pelican Point M.D. Park features well spread out campsites, two small beaches, boat launch, plenty of fish cleaning tables, a newer playground, two hand pump water wells, trailer dumping station, and firewood sales. Most campsites have a grass base, and include a firepit and picnic table. Some sites share large common grassy areas, others are tucked amongst the trees. There are two group camping areas, and three small campsites in the south side of the park away from the main area.
Our park is surrounded by natural amenities. Crown land to the west is covered by pine trees, and woven together by extensive multi-use trails. On the north east corner of the park is Pelican Point, just a short walk from the main campsites. On the south east corner of the park is Fox Point, which is just a few metres from the end of the road. There is lots of watchable wildlife around the park including moose, deer, beavers, and a large variety of birds.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Fish Filleting Station
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Water Pump
- Big Rig Friendly
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- Boat Launch
- Designated Swimming Area
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Offroad Trails
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Rules and Regulations for Visitors:
To ensure your stay with us is as enjoyable as possible, the Municipal District of Bonnyville has established several guidelines to ensure safe and responsible camping.
•No person shall interfere with the rights of others to the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park. Please also refrain from running your generators continuously throughout the day. There will be zero tolerance for excessive noise from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please respect your fellow campers.
• The campground shower house is open 24 hours. Registered campers will be provided with an entrance code.
• The swimming and playground areas are NOT supervised. Use at your own risk.
• Secure all valuables. The M.D. of Bonnyville is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal or private property.
• All dogs must be leashed AT ALL TIMES. Dogs are not allowed on the beach AT ANY TIME. Cleaning up after your pets is mandatory.
• Only motor vehicles licensed for highway usage may be operated within the campground. ATVs are prohibited.
• Park guests are expected to maintain clean sites. Please use the designated garbage bins for waste - not the fire pits. Campsites left in an unacceptable condition may result in a fine of $250.
• Alcohol is not allowed off of your assigned campsite at any time.
• Fireworks are prohibited in all M.D. Parks.
In the event that you have to cancel your reservation, please provide at least 72 hours notice, prior to your expected check-in. One night’s stay will be deducted from your camping fees. Failure to notify the park caretaker 72 hours prior to check-in will result in the loss of your entire camping fee. To read our Campground Operations Bylaw, please visit: www.md.bonnyville.ab.ca/304/Municipal-Owned
No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Modifications are subject to a CDN$5,00 (five) fee.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
Bookings are nominative and non-transferable.
The price paid for this campsite is for one unit only. If additional units are placed in the same campsite, an additional fee for each additional unit is due to the campground upon arrival. There are no exceptions.
Arrivals: From 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Departures: Before 12:00 p.m.