The Town of Penhold is centrally located on Highway 2A between Red Deer and Innisfail and just 2 kilometers west off the QE2 Highway. The Municipal Campground is a newer campground located adjacent to the Regional Multiplex. We have 67 fully serviced sites for you to choose from, lots of room for tenting and 80 plus acres of land for recreational play. Our campground is equipped with a washroom, shower and laundry facility for your convenience. Each campsite has a picnic table, and 20 campsites have a fire pit. Power outlets range from 30 to 50 amps. Only a 10 minute walk from a grocery store, liquor store, restaurants and other shopping opportunities.
Want to check out the surrounding area? Consider Discovery Wildlife Park, Heritage Ranch, rafting down the Red Deer River, Fort Normandeau, Kerry Wood Nature Centre and several museums all within short driving distance. Day trips include Drumheller’s Royal Tyrell Museum of Paleontology, Dry Island Buffalo Jump and Rocky Mountain House Historic Site, just to name a few. Our Staff would be delighted to make recommendations for your adventures while visiting.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Water Pump
- Pull Through Sites
- 30 Amp Hookup
- 50 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- Cycling trails
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Very Nice RV Park
These guidelines will ensure a more pleasant stay for everyone.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 12pm
- Speed limit in the park is 15km/h
- No parking on roadways, grass or in any vacant sites
- A maximum number of 6 people per site
- Quiet time is 10pm to 8am. Only registered guests and vehicles are permitted in the RV Park after 10pm. No generators running during quiet time.
- Minimum age to reserve a site is 18
- Fireworks are not permitted
- One RV per campsite
- NO ATV or motorized recreational vehicles are allowed on the grounds
- Full payment of rent is due prior to arrival
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in any public areas of the RV Park
- Campfires are not to be left alone and please contain the height of the flame within the fire pit
- Campers will follow any fire bans when they are in affect. Failure to abide by this rule will result in expulsion from the RV Park. Violators will be ticketed, no exceptions
- It is the responsibility of all campers to clean up garbage and cigarette butts at their site
- Fire pits are not to be used for garbage disposal. Failure to clean up your site will result in a cleanup fee in equivalence to one night’s stay charged to your credit card
- Please keep the washhouse facility clean for everyone in the park to comfortably use
- We are a "pet friendly" RV Park, however, you must limit the number of pets to a maximum of 2 per campsite. Your pet(s) must be attended to and leashed at all times. *Please pick up after your pet(s).
- Pets must be under control and on a leash at all times
- Dog barking must be controlled
- Pet waste must be picked up immediately and deposited into a garbage bin
- Aggressive dogs are prohibited in the RV Park
- Note: If pet waste is left on a site, a clean-up fee may be charged to Credit Card on file
- Failure to abide by the Pet Policy may result in expulsion from the RV Park
- Please report any problems to RV Park caretaker.
- No tent camping at this time
- Campers are prohibited from visiting other sites
- We require 72 business hours' notice for any cancellations for a refund to be issued. The $5.00 booking fee is non-refundable.
- Please refrain from using grass mats in your campsite.
We require 72 business hours' notice for any cancellations for a refund to be issued.
No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
For group bookings of six (6) or more sites, a non-refundable deposit of 20% will be required.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 10 p.m. until 8 a.m.
We require 72 business hours' notice for any cancellations for a refund to be issued. The $5.00 booking fee is non-refundable.
The price paid for this campsite is for one unit only.
- Campfires are not to be left alone.
- Campers will follow any fire bans when they are in affect.
Arrivals: 3:00 p.m.
Departures: Before 12:00 p.m.