Just 20 minutes north of Dauphin, Manitoba, Sifton Beach is the perfect location for a day or weekend getaway with family! With a boat launch, 16 seasonal lots and a day-use picnic area, come out and relax along the western shores of Dauphin Lake. Head north on Highway 20 and turn right at Road 162N.
Dauphin is a warm and welcoming community surrounded by rich, productive farmland, natural beauty and a myriad of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Dauphin is situated in the heart of Manitoba’s most spectacularly scenic region known as the Parkland. For more information, please visit www.tourismdauphin.ca
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Free)
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Boat Launch
- Kayaking and Canoeing
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
1) Seasonal Campground (Open date May Long Weekend weather permitting – Closing date is September 30th)
2) All personal property (vehicles, boats, trailers, campers, barbeques etc.) to be removed from campground by September 30th of each year.
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE SEASONAL CAMPSITES
1) Trailers, campers, buses, motor homes, vehicles that have a CURRENT license plate. License plate for camper and vehicle are required on the application.
2) NO NEW PERMANENT BUILDINGS, STRUCTURES, ADDITIONS WILL BE ALLOWED.
CAMPGROUND LOT FEES
Please be advised that there will be no refunds or discounts if you are unable to camp the entire length of the season due to weather or condition of lot.
1) Annual lot fees will be determined by the Rural Municipality of Dauphin
2) Day use and picnic sites are available free of charge.
3) Non-payment of lot fees will result in forfeiture of said lot.
Notes: (Policies, rules, regulations, fees, and development will be regulated by the Rural Municipality of Dauphin and amended as necessary)
RURAL MUNICIPALITY OF DAUPHIN CAMPGOUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) Rules and regulations will be developed by the Rural Municipality of Dauphin and amended as necessary. 2) Enforcement of rules and regulations will be by the Rural Municipality of Dauphin or its agent. 3) Non-compliance will result in fines or eviction.
4) Eviction will be immediate and the lot must be vacated.
5) Eviction will also disqualify the individual from becoming a lot holder at any Rural Municipality of Dauphin park in the future. (A list of evictees will be held by the Rural Municipality of Dauphin)
6) Campground quiet time is between 11:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. Use of loud equipment, such as chainsaws, radios, or a generator, during this time is prohibited.
7) Alcoholic beverages and cannabis products may be consumed only in the permit holder’s camping unit and on their assigned site and in accordance with the requirements of The Liquor Control Act. 8) Generators may not be used between 11:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. and may not be in use if the permit holder and/or immediate family are not present on the site.
9) All pets must be leashed, tied up, or caged and under physical control at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
10) Excessive noise, as determined by Campground Security, is not permitted at any time. Any disturbance that intrudes on another camper is not permitted. Site owners must ensure that nothing done by themselves or others using the site interferes with the quiet, peaceful use and enjoyment of the Beach area by any other person. That means no damaging property, fighting, screaming, and playing loud music, using insulting or obscene language, drunkenness or other disturbances. Failure to comply with these rules will result in enforcement actions by Campground Security which may include being charged by the RCMP and/or being evicted from all municipal campgrounds for one year. Serious offences may result in indefinite eviction. No refunds will be given for the unused portion of the season.
11) Within the allowable equipment on a campsite, the number of persons allowed on a campsite cannot exceed one family unit. (A family unit is generally defined as parent(s) and their children under the age of 18 years; however, the possible addition of a grandparent or grandchild or similar relative is allowed)
12) Only one camping unit is permitted per site. In addition to the camping unit, if space allows, an additional tent and/or dining tent may be set up on the campsite for use by those identified within the family unit. A boat or utility trailer is only permitted if space allows.
13) At Stoney Point Beach, Vehicles, boats, and utility trailers that do not fit in the camping space must be left in the parking lot.
14) For overnight sites Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out time is 3:00 p.m.
15) Children regularly play in our campgrounds, please use caution when driving your vehicle or moving your camping unit. Don’t endanger others.
16) Maximum speed limit is 20 km/hr within the campground.
17) Bears can be a concern. Do not feed or harass bears. Do not leave food or garbage out. 18) Campfires are prohibited except in designated fire pits and must be extinguished when the site is unoccupied. Provided firewood is not to be removed from the campgrounds.
19) Use of fireworks within the campgrounds is prohibited.
20) Campsites must be kept clean and in a sanitary condition at all times. Dispose of garbage in refuse containers to avoid problem wildlife and leave the site free of litter and clean for the next camper. Ensure there are no shells or food remnants left at your campsite. Dispose of matches and cigarettes in the fire pit and ensure campfires are extinguished before you retire for the night or leave the site. Limit the use of glass containers or bottles. Take care of the trees. Do not strip bark, use nails or attach wire to trees. If you must, use rope and remove upon departure.
21) Lot owners are responsible for cutting their own grass.
22) Use of ATV’s or dirt bikes within campgrounds is prohibited.
If you cancel four or more days in advance of your arrival, your fees will be refunded less the $5.00 non-refundable reservation fee
If you cancel four or more days in advance of your arrival, your fees will be refunded less the $5.00 non-refundable reservation fee.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 16:00:02):
Depart On (Check-out @ 15:00:02):