Spring Lake Campground provides an excellent nature camping experience with 35 back in camping stalls. The forest setting provides good privacy within the sites. Located in a approximately 30 minutes Northwest of Hythe, Alberta. The park contains hiking trails of various lengths and is a short walk to Spring Lake. The lake is stocked with Rainbow and Brook Trout and the deep pools and clean clear water have resulted in some large fish being caught. The day use area has an older semi enclosed Gazebo with a wood cookstove that is suitable for family gatherings and events. Saddle Hils County was assigned the Crown Lease for Spring Lake Park in 2019 and took over operation in September of that year. We are investing in Replacement of most of the Outhouse Toilets and the old picnic tables.
Store Hours Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10 AM - 8 PM
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Free)
- General Tent Area
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Convenience Store
- Boat Launch
- Cycling trails
- Designated Swimming Area
- Kayaking and Canoeing
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
- Check In 2 PM : Check Out 12 PM
2. Quite time 11 PM -8AM (no music or generators between these times).
3. The manager reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of any guest deemed unsuitable. NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
4. There are NO services in our campsites.
5. Store Hours are Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 10 AM to 8 PM.
6. We are a "PET" friendly campground, but you must limit the number of pets in a site to a maximum of 2. Your pets MUST be leashed at ALL times including in the day use and dock areas. Please remember to pick up after your pet (s). Bags can be purchased at the store if you need them.
7. NO boats, fires or pets allowed in the beach area. Barbecues are permitted in these areas as long as they are raised off the ground and attended at all times by an adult.
8. Fires are permitted ONLY in the campsite fire rings. Firewood is free to our guests and must not be removed from the campground. Please take only what you need.
9. Barbecues are permitted in the campground but must always be raised off the ground and attended by an adult.
10. Our campground does not have additional parking for tow vehicle or visitor vehicles. These vehicles may be parked in our day use parking lot.
11. Visitors to the campground must leave by 11 PM.
12. NO ATV's allowed in the campground. ATV's must be driven out on trailer/truck and unloaded outside of the campground area.
13. No Firearms/weapons of any kind permitted in the campground.