"This treed campground is conveniently located one block off main street next to the St. Paul Golf Course and adjacent the recreation grounds which include: the AG Corral and Rodeo grounds, playground and five ball diamonds, Jaycee Ball Park where Centerfield Music Festival is held, the Recreation Centre Hall and Curling Rink, Municipal Library (computer and internet access), St. Paul Museum, Skate Park, Aquatic Centre, Visual Arts Centre and the U.F.O. Landing Pad and Tourism Information Centre. There is mix of grass and gravel pads all with picnic tables and firepits. On site there is a fresh water fill station, sani-dump and secure bath house with free hot showers. There is firewood for sale and a caretaker available when needed. We have 10 dry camping sites and 23 sites with 30 amp and 15 amp power."
Near Recreation Centre, Ag Corral, swimming pool, ball diamonds & golf course. The community of St. Paul boasts numerous parks and playgrounds including the Splash Park at Lagasse Park. The famous Iron Horse Trail runs along our old rail line and the walking trail winds around a picturesque park next to the lake. St. Paul also has a movie theatre, bowling alley, four large grocery stores and various shops and restaurants as well as a Friday Farmer's Market with fresh goods and handmade items for sale.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Free)
- Flush Toilets
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Tap Water
- Water Pump
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
- If you have not registered online, please stop and register at the self-check in station prior to parking your RV unit or setting up your tent.
- Please contact the Caretaker for shower/washroom code and for firewood at 1-780-614-4244
- All campers, RV’s and tents must be in an acceptable condition and are required to be licensed and insured where needed. If a unit is below the required conditions, the caretaker is within his/her rights to refuse the use of our campgrounds.
- No one under 18 years of age will be granted a camping permit.
- All registered campers are responsible for their guests and their actions
- All posted speed limits must be obeyed.
- Check-in time 2:00 p.m. and check-out time 11:00 a.m. Site checks are done daily by staff.
- Quiet time 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Quiet time is strictly enforced. There will be zero tolerance for excessive noise including dogs. Please respect other campers.
- Dogs are allowed in sites but all pets must be on a leash at all times. There shall be a maximum of 3 dogs per site. You are required to clean up after your pet.
- Use generators with respect. Personal generator use is limited from 8:00 am -11:00 pm. The Campground Caretaker shall have the right to ask that a generator be turned off or moved to a location where it is not disturbing adjacent campers.
- ATV’s are allowed in the campground to access the Iron Horse Trail only.
- No fireworks shall be permitted in the campground.
- Shower facilities are for registered campers only. The use of the shower facilities for the general public is strictly prohibited.
- Showers and toilet facilities are free of charge and only accessible to registered campers.
- Please keep the facilities clean for fellow campers.
- Please keep your campsite clean at all times. Remember to store all food in a safe place. Do not leave any food, empty cans/bottles, garbage, dog food, or wildlife attractants lying around. A bottle/can recycling bin is located at the end of each row.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in registered campsites only.
- Septic tanks can only be emptied using a septic caddy or bringing the trailer to the sani-dumping station.
- Campfires in designated fire pits only. No open or unattended fires.
- There will be a charge of $10.00 per wheelbarrow of firewood for all sites. Fire pits are for wood and paper only. Please conserve the use of firewood and do not:
- have excessively large fires;
- burn fires while no one is at the site;
- place garbage in fire pits;
- move fire pits
- One RV unit (trailers, tent trailers), and one additional tent are allowed per site.
- There is a limit of 6 (six) people per site (excluding families exceeding 6 (six) people).
- Any damage to trees, sites, or any camp facilities will result in payment for the cost of clean-up, repairs, or replacement.
- Liability for loss of damage to personal property or personal injury, while on campground property, is solely the responsibility of occupant and guests.
- Failure to observe the above rules may be grounds for eviction.
- An immediate eviction will occur when camper(s) is/are involved in an act of vandalism, non-payment of campsite, emptying septic tanks on site, excessive noise, shooting off fireworks, theft, violent behaviour, verbal or physical abuse of fellow campers or Campground Caretakers, or when the RCMP is called by the Caretaker.
No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Modifications are subject to a CDN$5,00 (five) fee.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 11 p.m. until 9 a.m.
Bookings are nominative and non-transferable.
We require 72 hours cancellation in order to receive refund on entire reservation
The price paid for this campsite is for one RV unit plus one tent only. If additional units are placed in the same campsite, an additional fee for each additional unit is due to the campground upon arrival. There are no exceptions.
Arrivals: From 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Departures: Before 11:00 a.m.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 14:00:01):
Depart On (Check-out @ 11:00:01):