Three Creeks Campground is convienently located 5 minutes south of the trans canada highway on highway 34 adgacent to the Manitoba Agricultural Museum (www.mbagmuseum.ca) in Austin, MB. The campground offers a peaceful and beautiful camping experience among mature pine trees for shaded comfort with unserviced and serviced (15 and 30 amp) sites available. An unserviced open area can accomodate group camping and we welcome longer term work-ation arrangements. Stay with us for an evening stop-over or a weekend staycation visiting the rolling prairie meadows of South-Western Manitoba. Close by local attractions, Spruce Woods Provincial Park (45 minute drive) and Whispering Sands Golf & Country Club (15 minute drive) are nearby for you to explore. Washroom facilities and hot showers are included in our camping rates. A self-serve dumping station is also available for use for your stay.
Three Creeks Campground is adgacent to the Manitoba Agricultural Museum (www.mbagmuseum.ca). The museum is the home of "BIG ROY" and features a 26 building homesteader's village, open artifact displays, permanent exhibits - 'History of Trnasportation' and 'History of Farm Power'. Come spend the night at the campground and spend the day enjoying our one-of-a-kind facility experiencing the outdoor spaces, visiting the many exhibits and displays, and enjoying the amenities during your visit.
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- General Tent Area
- Group Camping
- Pet Friendly
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Pull Through Sites
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Glamping Tents
- Powered RV sites
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- Water Hookup
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
THREE CREEKS CAMPGROUND
• The speed limit is 15 km / hour at all times.
• Campers check-in time is 12:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am. Re-register by 10:00 am. • Quiet Hours are from 8:00 pm to 9:00 am, during which there will be NO operation of generators. During Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion and Stampede, Generators not allowed from 11 pm to 9 am.
• Open alcohol cannot be transported off individual campsites. Cannabis consumption is not permitted on the Three Creeks Campground.
• The Three Creeks Campground is a family-friendly facility. Offensive language, imagery, or gestures are not tolerated.
• One vehicle and one tent or RV per campsite
• Please fill your water tank and disconnect from the tap. Do not stay connected to the city line. • Fires allowed in designated areas only.. NO FIRES ALLOWED DURING THRESHERMEN’S REUNION WEEK. NO cutting or de-barking of dead or live trees is allowed. • Showers are included in camping fees. Please conserve water and leave showers neat.
• Waste water, sewer water, and cooking grease MUST be caught in a container and disposed of in the dump station.
• Pets must be tethered at all times. Leashes cannot exceed the campsite perimeter. In the case of a conflict between a pet and a person, the person will be given the benefit of doubt. Pet owners may be asked to remove their pet from the grounds. Owners MUST clean up after their pets.
• No washing of vehicles.
• Motor oil is not to be drained on campsites.
• Please keep your campsite clean and tidy. Garbage is to be bagged and deposited in cans provided. Recycle bins are provided throughout the grounds. Campers are expected to recycle.
• The use of air conditioners on 15-amp service is not permitted.
• Cancellation policy: A non-refundable $10.00 administration fee applies to all reservations. You can cancel your reservation and collect a full refund on your camping fees (except for the $10.00 administration fee) if you cancel 5 or more days before your arrival date. If you cancel 4 or less days before arrival, you will be charged for the first night of stay. If failing to cancel, no refund will be issued.
We encourage you to enjoy yourself and feel at home. However, if your activities fall outside the code of conduct, you may be asked to leave the campground.
During the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion and Stampede, those who are asked to leave may be barred from the remainder of the event, and possibly from subsequent events. Camping fees for those evicted from the grounds will not be refunded.
A non-refundable $10.00 administration fee applies to all reservations. You can cancel your reservation and collect a full refund on your camping fees (except for the $10.00 administration fee) if you cancel 7 or more days before your arrival date. If you cancel 4 or less days before arrival, you will be charged for the first night of stay. If you fail to cancel, no refund will be issued.