Come and stay at our cozy, well maintained campground in the Village of Val Marie. Sites are beautifully grassed with lots of trees providing plenty of shade. Our washrooms and showers are wheelchair accessible and very clean. On-site sani-dump and central water tap are available for use, the sites are serviced with electricity. Sites #6 and #13 are dedicated for walk-ins - no reservation required. Please register at the self-registration drop box at the washroom building. You are a short walk to restaurants, grocery and liquor store, Prairie Winds and Silver Sage Cafe, Museum, and a Giftstore - as well as Grasslands National Park visitor center. Our sites have 15 amp or 15 & 50 amp service. Converters from 50 amp to 30 amp service can be purchased at the Whitemud Grocery Store.
Local AttractionsThe Village of Val Marie is the Gateway to Grasslands National Park. The areas vast and unique landscape is our biggest attraction but be sure to enjoy our local small town culture as well. Check out our website for places to eat, events, and other local attractions www.valmarie.ca.
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Free)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- General Tent Area
- Handicap Accessible
- Pet Friendly
- Sani Station
- Tap Water
- Convenience Store
- Gas Station
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 50 Amp Hookup
- RV (<40 feet)
Paddle Board Rentals
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Val Marie Campground Policies:
These guidelines will ensure a more pleasant stay for everyone.
- It is the responsibility of all campers to clean up garbage and cigarette butts on their site. Failure to clean up your site will result in a cleanup fee in equivalence to one night’s stay charged to the credit card used to book the reservation.
- Please keep the washroom facility clean for everyone in the park to comfortably use. The washrooms are open 24 hrs.
- Pets are permitted but certain conditions apply
- Pets must be under control and on a leash at all times
- Pet waste must be picked up immediately and deposited into a garbage bin;
- Note: if pet waste is left on a site, a clean-up fee mat be charged to Credit Card on file.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Quiet time must be respected between 10 p.m. until 8 a.m.
Communal Fire Pit Use:
- Our Fire Pit is available for communal use – please be considerate and leave the area tidy for the next use
- Fires spread rapidly in this area DO NOT LEAVE FIRES UNATTENDED – EVER.
- Locate the garden hose on the north side of the washroom building and be familiar with turning it on.
- Always extinguish your fire with water when finished. DO NOT LEAVE A FIRE TO BURN OUT ON ITS OWN.
- Call 911 if a fire gets out of control – your location is 200 First Avenue West.
- Campers will follow any fire bans when they are in affect. Failure to abide by this rule will result in expulsion from the Campground.
Val Marie Campground Terms & Conditions:
Full payment for your stay is due prior to, or upon arrival.
All sites are to be booked and paid for online with the exception of sites 6 and 13 and the tent area. Sites 6 &13 and the tent area are available on first come, first serve basis (self-registration at the campground washroom building).
There is no check-in procedure, proceed on to your site upon arrival.
Compliance Checks will be conducted at random, please have your confirmation readily available.
If you wish to cancel your reservation and receive a refund, we require a notice of a minimum of 3 business days (with noon being the starting time). All cancellations will be subject to a $5 service fee. There will be no exceptions, regardless of circumstances.
No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Amendments to bookings require 3 business days’ notice and are subject to a $5 service fee.
Maximum units per site:
One RV and one tent; or
Up to two tents.
There will be a fee of CDN$5 for shower use for all non-registered campers.
There will be a CDN$10 per use of sewage dump for all non-registered campers.