We strive to keep Wagons West RV Park a clean, quiet, reasonably priced place to stay. We specialize in welcoming families, golfers, snowbirds, bird watching enthusiasts, off-roaders, family reunions, special needs families, seniors, group campers and pet owners. We offer • 62 Full Service Level sites (30 amp Power, Water, Sewer) • On site RV rentals • Free Wifi • Water & Sani Dump • Seasonal rental area with exclusive privileges. • Group Camping / special events • Tenting! • RV Storage • Extra parking for your toys • Group Camping with RV's & tents together (we specialize in family reunions!) • A fun, friendly, relaxed atmosphere that's safe & secure for your children & pets Services We Provide • On site owners (family owned & operated) • Modern, ultra-clean washrooms with large heated-floor showers • Train Rides! • Ice, firewood, cold drinks, snacks, RV supplies • Laundromat • Playground • 60ft X 210ft fenced dog off leash area • Fire pits & picnic tables at every site • Book Exchange • Horseshoe pits • Mini Putt • Volleyball/Badminton net • Secure Gated Entrance with convenient 24 hour swipe card access • Less than 2km to shopping, golfing, hospital, public swimming pool, 15 km to quad trails and minutes to the Red Deer River. • 60 minutes from Calgary & Red Deer • We accept cash, Interac, Visa and MasterCard.
- Cabins/cottages for rent
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Free)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- General Tent Area
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Walk-in Sites
- Water Pump
- Year Round Camping
- Convenience Store
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Pull Through Sites
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 20 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Storage unit
- Water Hookup
- Horseshoe Pits
- Local Market
- Outdoors games
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Great camping spots nice and quiet
Great dog park
Amazing RV Park
Cheers to Wagons West
camping with family
A Smooth First Camping Experience
Very nice and accommodating camp hosts.
Our 5 year old daughter LOVES it!
Very lovely place
Wonderful Park & Staff
Very impressed for first time!
Best Staff ever.
"The campground will make final site assignments. If you would like to reserve a specific site, the Guaranteed Site Selection option is available during the checkout process. Otherwise, please feel free to add details to what you are looking for in the notes (ie: near the playground, near bathrooms, near our friends - The Smiths". We will always put in a great effort to ensure your stay at Wagons West is amazing!"
• Check in time is 2:00 pm, Check out time is 12:00 pm
• Parking is on gravel or visitor parking areas only.
• All visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 pm.
• Sites must be kept in a clean & tidy manner.
• All sewer hoses MUST have a proper fitting attachment when hooking up to our services.
• Sewage valves must be kept CLOSED until your holding tank is full and ready to dump.
• One RV unit per campsite. RV’s include motor homes, trailers, 5th wheels and truck campers.
• Satellite dishes are only to be mounted directly on RV or on a stand on the gravel.
• Please keep mats, carpets, pallets off the grass. They are welcome on the gravel though!
• Tenters are WELCOME! Ask us and we will guide you to these awesome areas.
• Refunds or rain checks will not be issued after check-in.
We know that unexpected events may require you to change your reservation. Please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to accomodate you.
• No-shows or cancellations received less than five-days prior to the booking will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged to the card on file.
• All cancellations are subject to a $15 fee.
• One night of a long weekend requires reserving the whole long weekend.
• No-shows or cancellations received less than seven-days prior to the booking will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged to the card on file.
• Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm- 8:00 am.
• Take care of the place while you're here, any damages to the facilities, trees or sites left a mess- will be the responsibility of the registered guest and will be charged to the credit card on file.
• Speed limit is 15km/hr. We have hearing impaired, special needs and distracted children & pets that play here so this limit is strictly enforced.
• Gate Safety - 1 card swipe = 1 vehicle through the gate. Yes, it will always hit the second vehicle.
• Dogs with well-trained owners (who know how to pick up poo ASAP) are welcome here!
• We have a huge off-leash park for our four-legged guests to enjoy. Doggies: Please keep your owners on a leash when you're not in this area.
• No-shows or cancellations received less than five-days prior (seven days prior for long weekends) to the booking will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged to the card on file.
• All cancellations are subject to a $15 fee.