Come and stay at the Wawanesa Community Campground and enjoy the scenic valley of Wawanesa and the surrounding area. Our main Campground is located just North of the Waterpark and along the Souris River. Our 2nd Campground is located 1 block west of the Waterpark and is just North of the ball diamonds. We offer 6 unserviced tenting sites, 8 water/electric sites as well as 26 full services sites. All sites have a picnic table and a fire pit. Fire wood is available for purchase at the pool office. As well both camprounds have full washrooms, complete with showers.
To book swimming lessons at the Wawanesa Waterpark, click here!
Our Waterpark opened in 2011 and is a main attraction in the summer months. Daily, weekly or seasonal passes are available at the Waterpark. Swimming lessons are also available. The near by Souris River provides excellent fishing in early spring/summer. Wawanesa offers a full service gas station/hardware store, grocery store, liquor/beer vendor as well as 3 restaurants & a new ice cream shop uptown. Take time to explore the Souris River and the RM of Oakland-Wawanesa at the bridge on number 2 highway or launch your canoe/kayak at this point and arrive at the Landing in Wawanesa in approximately 2 to 3 hours. Golfing is available at Shilo Golf & Country Club (15 minutes north), Glenboro Golg & Country Club (20 minutes east) or Pleasant Valley Golf Course (55 minutes South).
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- General Tent Area
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Walk-in Sites
- Convenience Store
- Gas Station
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Powered RV sites
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- Ball Diamond
- Kayaking and Canoeing
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
WAWANESA CAMPGROUND RULES
- Please follow “one way” signs.
- Speed limit is 10km/hr.
- Overflow parking for additional guests is located at the pool parking lot that you will see as you exit the pool and campground facilities and along the barns at the west campground.
- Check in 3:00p.m. Please report to the pool office upon arrival. Check out 2:00p.m.
- Fireworks are not permitted in either the campground.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after. Maximum of 2 pets per campsite and excessive barking will not be tolerated
- Garbage dumpsters are located in each campground. Please put all trash in the dumpster. Recycling bins are located throughout both campgrounds. Please only use these for recyclable materials. It is your responsibility to leave your site clean and usable for the next camper.
- Quiet time is between 11p.m. and 8a.m.
- Fires are permitted in the pits provided (pits are not to be moved). At no time is garbage to be burnt in the fire pit. Do not dump garbage in your fire pit when leaving. It is your responsibility to leave your site usable for the next guest.
- Fire must be fully extinguished if the site is unoccupied at any time.
- Fire wood is available for purchase at the pool office
- No dumping grey water into trees etc. There is a sewer dumping station at the main park exit.
- No flushing feminine products or baby wipes in trailers or the main washrooms. The sewer system is not designed to handle this.
- No quads, dirt bikes or off road vehicles allowed in either campground.
- We reserve the right to immediately evict, without refund, any guests who do not abide by these rules.
- Please do not park on the grass in the main campground.
- If your require assistance with your site during your stay please respectfully check with the staff at the pool office or contact Dustin via text or phone at 204-724-3988
Enjoy your stay!!
2 days notice for a full refund.
2023 Reservation, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
All policies subject to change without notice; please contact email@example.com with questions or concerns.
There is a $5.00 non-refundable reservation fee applied to each transaction. Full payment plus the reservation fee is required before a reservation can be confirmed. A Visa or MasterCard credit card will be required.
If a reservation is cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival, campers will receive a full refund less the $5.00 reservation fee and any credit card processing fees. If for unseen circumstances and you need to cancel a reservation within the 48 hour period, please contact the camp manger by phone at 204-724-3988, speak with Dustin and he will make the refund decision.
Campers are encouraged to "check in" at the Waterpark office when staying at the main park. Campers camping at the 7th street campground (Ball diamonds) do not need to stop at the Waterpark office.
Refunds are not given for an eviction, vacating your site early, inclement weather, wildlife, insects, water quality, air quality, fire bans, liquor bans, getting lost, etc.
If you do not show up for your site, you will forfeit all fees paid.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 15:00:13):
Depart On (Check-out @ 14:00:13):