Westview RV Park has large spacious and level pull-thrus that make us big rig friendly. Clean hot (free) showers in the newly remodeled washrooms that have been AWARDED WINNER OF CINTAS CANADA'S BEST RESTROOM CONTEST 2020. Westview RV Park also has a brand-new playground and zip-line.
For those that don't camp, Willow Inn is a 10 room Inn with newly renovated rooms located right in office building.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Pull Through Sites
- 20 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- 50 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- Basketball or Tennis court
- Beach Volleyball
- Cycling trails
- Trout Pond
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Great campground for kids!
- Full payment is required when making a reservation. Must have a valid credit card and expiry date upon booking.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the campground by any person or animal without notice or reason.
- Willful or careless damage to park property, trees etc. will not be tolerated and criminal charges will be laid.
- Our rates are based for one unit per site. Any additional tents on site will be a $30 charge per night.
A 2 night minimum is required for all weekends. Any bookings not following this minimum may be subject to cancellation.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours before check-in.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days before check-in on long weekends and special event weekends.
- All cancellations are subject to an administration fee of $20 per site.
- If notice of a late arrival is not provided and the camper does not register by 2:00pm of the day following the scheduled arrival date, the reservation is considered a "no-show" and will be cancelled and you will not be given any refund. The campsite will be released for resale.
- Cancellations with proof of family emergency will be refunded from the next day they are called in.
- No refunds for inclement weather after cancellation deadline date.
- Absolutely no refunds on early check-out.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used for the original transaction.
- Camping conditions are highly variable throughout the season. Refunds are not given for advisories
including weather (rain, wind, snow, temperature), air quality, wild animals, insects/pests
(mosquitoes, wasps, mice, geese, etc.), fire bans, liquor bans, car trouble, getting lost or evictions.
Westview RV Park will make final site assignments. We will always do our best to accommodate your first choice however we do no guarantee specific site choices. Please feel free to add details to what you are looking for in the notes. (ie: near the playground, near bathrooms, near our friends - The Jones). Should you need larger group bookings or a stay longer than 21 days please give us a call. We will always put in a great effort to ensure your stay here at Westview RV Park is amazing!
Westview RV Park Rules and policies to ensure a pleasant stay for everyone.
- No smoking in any of the buildings. If caught you will be asked to leave no refunds.
- Quiet times are 11pm-8am
- Speed limit is 20km/hr
- All guests must check-into the office and park in registration parking.
- Waste water must discharged into the authorized receptacles and never discharged on the ground
- Sewer collars or approved sealed sewer connections are required at all times
- Off-road vehicles such as quads or dirt bikes are not permitted but golf carts are welcome
- Please no hanging of clotheslines or tarps
- Your pets are welcome but..... they must be leashed or contained. Friendly dogs only
- Pets owners are required to clean up after their pets or a $25 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file
- Do not leave your pets unattended
- Please no washing of pets in the washroom building
- Please use the recycle bins for your recyclables and the big bin for your trash
- Do not use the fire pit as a garbage
- Failure to clean up your site of garbage and cigarette butts will result in a $25 cleaning fee charged to the credit card on file.
- Be respectful of other campers and keep noise to a minimum
- Fireworks are not permitted
- Westview RV Park assumes no responsibility for the personal injury or loss/damage to vehicles or personal property of any kind
Fishing and Pond Rules
- 1 Fish per day/person
- Barbless hooks must be used
- Every person fishing must have a ticket to fish (As we are a private park and purchased the fish)
- Tickets to fish are purchased at the office
- Fish at your own risk
- No fishing after dusk
- No catch and release allowed
- No swimming in the pond
- No pets in the pond or on the floating deck
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times