Whether you're looking for a vacation destination or an overnight stay, Wild Goose Lake Campground offers clean quiet campsites that are easily accessible for even the largest of rigs. We have a variety of sites to meet your needs including full service, partial service, and non-service pull thru sites, full service lakeside sites right along the lakeshore, plus our non-service tent sites and back-in RV sites that have a gorgeous view of the lake. Each campsite is nestled among mature trees for semi-privacy and include a picnic table and fire pit. Campsites are large enough to park you vehicle in and you don't need to unhook your trailer. All of our sites are level for your convenience. We're also pet friendly. Great fishing on Wildgoose Lake for Northern Pike, Pickerel (walleye), and Perch.
Nearby you can access ATV trails, nature trails, and hiking trails. Fish on the multitude of lakes in the area. Play a round of golf at the local golf course. Take a tour at the Ministry of Natural Resources fire fighting air base. Enjoy local shops, library, or get a massage.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Fish Filleting Station
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- General Tent Area
- Group Camping
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Pull Through Sites
- 20 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- Designated Swimming Area
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Offroad Trails
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Great quiet campground.
- Check in is after 12 noon, check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Speed limit in campground is 15 km/h
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and pet waste must be picked up, bagged, and thrown into the garbage bin (no excessive barking)
- Aggressive pets must be muzzled and leashed at all times
- No partying or loud music at any time
- Quiet time is 10:00 pm - music must be shut off, noise must be at a minimum, and children under 16 must be on their campsites unless supervised by an adult
- No ATVs or dirt bikes to be driven by children under 16 on campground property. No ATVs or dirt bikes after dark.
- A $75 damage fee will be charged to anyone damaging, peeling off bark, or cutting trees on campground property
- No parking on campground roads or in empty campsites
In the event that you need to cancel, you must notify us a minimum of 48 hours prior to your arrival date in order to receive a refund less the 15% cancellation fee. If you do not show up on your scheduled date of arrival, no refund will be given. We do not give refunds for early departures for any reason.
Wild Goose Lake Campground has the right to substitute your reserved campsite if necessary