There are two parks in the Crane Lake Park, each with its own unique attractions. PARK office located in West Park, (Site 20) with firewood sales. West park, amenities include a boat launch, beach with designated swimming area, fish cleaning stand, picnic shelter, non-potable water, and wheelchair accessible outhouses. Each individual campsite in the West campground has 30-amp power, fire pit and table; only a few are open enough to be considered double sites. ** In the East Park, *No Power*, amenities include beach with designated swimming area, newer playground, picnic shelter, non-potable water, fish- cleaning stand, and wheelchair accessible outhouses. (Some group sites)
Local AttractionsCrane Lake is one of the most popular lakes in our region, and with good reason. It’s clear, cool water, and sandy shore make it a favourite amongst watersport enthusiasts. It also hosts a good population of northern pike and yellow perch making it equally as popular for fishermen. (Catch & release on pike, 15 max on perch). The lake itself is picturesque while being only a short distance off the beaten path. Quads are not allowed in Parks but adjacent quad trails are very popular.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Water Pump
- Convenience Store
- Pull Through Sites
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Powered RV sites
- RV (<60 feet)
- Boat Launch
- Designated Swimming Area
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Rules and Regulations for Visitors:
To ensure your stay with us is as enjoyable as possible, the Municipal District of Bonnyville has established several guidelines to ensure safe and responsible camping.
•No person shall interfere with the rights of others to the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the park. Please also refrain from running your generators continuously throughout the day. There will be zero tolerance for excessive noise from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please respect your fellow campers.
• The campground shower house is open 24 hours. Registered campers will be provided with an entrance code.
• The swimming and playground areas are NOT supervised. Use at your own risk.
• Secure all valuables. The M.D. of Bonnyville is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal or private property.
• All dogs must be leashed AT ALL TIMES. Dogs are not allowed on the beach AT ANY TIME. Cleaning up after your pets is mandatory.
• Only motor vehicles licensed for highway usage may be operated within the campground. ATVs are prohibited.
• Park guests are expected to maintain clean sites. Please use the designated garbage bins for waste - not the fire pits. Campsites left in an unacceptable condition may result in a fine of $250.
• Alcohol is not allowed off of your assigned campsite at any time.
• Fireworks are prohibited in all M.D. Parks.
In the event that you have to cancel your reservation, please provide at least 72 hours notice, prior to your expected check-in. One night’s stay will be deducted from your camping fees. Failure to notify the park caretaker 72 hours prior to check-in will result in the loss of your entire camping fee. To read our Campground Operations Bylaw, please visit: www.md.bonnyville.ab.ca/304/Municipal-Owned
No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Modifications are subject to a CDN$5,00 (five) fee.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.